77-729 Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Certification
What you'll learn
- How to successfully pass the 77-729 Microsoft Certified Exam in PowerPoint and become a Microsoft Office Specialist
- Be confident and competent in your use of Microsoft PowerPoint everyday business use
- Be ready to begin to study to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist
- Guarantee potential Employers of your competence in Microsoft PowerPoint
- The only prerequisite is that you have access to PowerPoint 2016 Excel and the willingness to complete the exercises and practice tests.
The purpose of this course is to teach you all of the techniques needed to prepare you to take the the 77-729 Microsoft Certification exam in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. Once you've completed the material and attempted the exercises and solutions - you will be ready to become a certified professional using Microsoft PowerPoint and prove that your skills are current, up to date, and certified by one of the largest software companies in the world!
Even if you don't want to take the 77-729 exam, this course will provide you with the most comprehensive explanation of every aspect of PowerPoint you can think of. With over 8 hours of lectures, together with complete exercises and video solutions, we know that every PowerPoint user will find something of value in the material provided.
Every aspect of the exam is covered in detail, together with exercises and solutions. This course has been developed by two University Lecturers with many years experience in teaching PowerPoint Excel to undergraduate students and to business clients, and who are also a Microsoft Office Specialist examiners.
If you take this course and follow the guidelines provided, you will enhance your chances of obtaining this valuable qualification. Prove your skills by obtaining independent certification from Microsoft and impress potential and current employers with valuable and useful business skills.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are either total beginners with Microsoft PowerPoint or who are intermediate users who want to obtain MOS certification in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Existing users of PowerPoint who want to learn how to pass the 77-729 exam and obtain official certification for their skills.
- Existing users of PowerPoint who want to have access to the type of exercises which will ensure they will pass the Microsoft Office Specialist certification in PowerPoint 2016
- Graduates seeking to gain professional qualifications
With over 25 years teaching at university level, Ann has been teaching Microsoft Office Applications to both undergraduate students and business clients for many years and has multiple MOS Certifications, in addition to being a MOS Examiner.
She has a 1st class Honors B.Sc. degree in Information Technology and a Postgraduate qualification in IT for Strategic Management.
Prior to her career as a University Lecturer, Ann owned her own consultancy company delivering business solutions and training to many varied clients.
She enjoys interacting with enthusiastic students and wants to bring her expertise to as many Udemy students as possible.
This combination of experience from both a teaching and learning background makes Ann uniquely qualified to develop and deliver courses to Udemy students.
With over twenty years experience as a systems analyst and project manager with significant experience in the design and implementation of major projects for some of the worlds largest companies, Dave Murphy changed career track in 2000 and has been a professional university educator for over eighteen years. His main interests are in Microsoft Certifications, Project Management and Business Process Analysis. Dave has a B.Sc (Hons) from Trinity College Dublin and an M.Sc Degree in Computing. In addition to obtaining PRINCE2 Practitioner status, Dave is also a Microsoft Certified Professional in Managing Projects with Microsoft Project, is a MOS Master and a MOS examiner.