77-729 MOS PowerPoint Practice Tests and Video Solutions
What you'll learn
- Structure of the 77-729 exam
- The level and complexity of the questions posed in the 77-729 exam
- How to manage the time constraints imposed in the 77-729
- Access to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 is the only requirement
The purpose of this course is to provide you with three complete practice tests which are prepared at the level required to pass the 77-729 Microsoft Certification exam in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
Each practice exam is divided into a number of projects with a total of 35 project tasks in each exam. That's 105 project tasks all geared towards the 77-729 exam.
Advice on preparation, how to approach the exam, what the interface will look like and which areas of the Objective Domain to focus on is provided.
Tips on issues you will encounter with particular questions types is also included.
Video solutions are provided for each of the 105 project tasks in which the instructor explains how to approach the project and how the solutions are derived.
If you can master the practice exams included in this course, in the recommended times, you will be confident in your abilities to master the 77-729 exam on the first attempt.
Who this course is for:
- Students at all levels of expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint from Beginner to Advanced
- Students who want to gain independent recognition of their core skills in PowerPoint
- Students who understand the value of MOS certification
- Students who have been studying for the 77-729 exam and want to consolidate their knowledge and ensure their success
- Students who wish to practice for the 77-729 exam under exam conditions and at the correct level to pass
With over twenty years experience as a systems analyst and project manager with significant experience in the design and implementation of major projects for some of the worlds largest companies, Dave Murphy changed career track in 2000 and has been a professional university educator for over 20 years. Dave is currently a lecturer in Business Information Systems with the Technological University Dublin. His main interests are in Microsoft Certifications, Project Management and Business Process Analysis. Dave has a Bachelor in Science degree (Hons) from Trinity College Dublin and a Masters Degree in Computing. In addition to obtaining PRINCE2 Practitioner status, Dave is also a Microsoft Certified Professional in Managing Projects with Microsoft Project, is a MOS Master and a MOS examiner.
With over 25 years teaching at university level, Ann has been teaching Microsoft Office Applications to both undergraduate students and business clients for many years and has multiple MOS Certifications, in addition to being a MOS Examiner.
She has a 1st class Honors B.Sc. degree in Information Technology and a Postgraduate qualification in IT for Strategic Management.
Prior to her career as a University Lecturer, Ann owned her own consultancy company delivering business solutions and training to many varied clients.
She enjoys interacting with enthusiastic students and wants to bring her expertise to as many Udemy students as possible.
This combination of experience from both a teaching and learning background makes Ann uniquely qualified to develop and deliver courses to Udemy students.