77-728 MOS Expert Excel Practice Tests and Video Solutions
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have complete certainty as to the type and level of the questions asked on the 77-728 Certification Exam for Expert Excel.
- You will be ready to take the 77-728 exam if you can manage to complete the assigned exercises in the times specified
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016
- Familiarity with the 77-728 Objective Domain requirements
New November 2018 - Additional Questions on CUBE Functions Added
The purpose of this course is to provide you with three complete practice tests which are prepared at the level required to pass the 77-728 Microsoft Certification exam to become an Excel Expert.
Each practice exam is divided into five projects with a total of 26 tasks for each exam. That's 15 projects and 78 project tasks all geared towards the 77-728 exam.
Advice on preparation, how to approach the exam, what the interface will look like and which areas of the Objective Domain to focus on is provided.
Tips on issues you will encounter with particular questions types is also included.
The solutions to all of the practice projects are provided in the form of video lectures in which the instructor explains how to approach the project and how the solutions are derived.
If you can master the practice projects included in this course you will be confident in your abilities to master the 77-728 exam.
- Students who want to test whether they are ready to take the 77-728 Certification Exam in Microsoft Excel.
- Students preparing for the Microsoft Certification Excel Expert exam - 77-728.
- Students who want to experience the level of the 77-728 exam standard questions.
This is a really important lecture to review before you start the course. It explains how I've structured the curriculum and the best approach to completing the practice exams.
This lecture provides guidance on how to sign on for the exam and on the Concole 8 exam interface.