The Ultimate Python Masterclass for All Levels
What you'll learn
- Create their own Python Programs
- Parse the Web and Create their own Games
- Become an experienced Python Programmer
- Learn the Basics of Python
- Macintosh (OSX)/ Windows(Vista and higher) Machine Internet Connection
Become a Python Programmer in Lighting Speed!
This is the most comprehensive and fastest course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know the basics, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you!
This python course aims to teach you python as fast as possible. This python speed course will cover all the fundamentals of python and give you a quick overview of all of the main python features.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
- Virtual Environments
- Developer Environments (PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks, VS Code, Sublime Text + more)
- File Processing: Image, CSV, PDFs, Text + more
- Web Development with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Data Science with Python
- Automation with Python and Selenium
- Scripting with Python
- Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Image Detection
- Data Visualizations
- Kaggle, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Email and SMS with Python
- Working with APIs (Twitter Bot, Password Checker, Translator)
By the end of this course, you will be a complete Python developer that can get hired at large companies.
Who this course is for:
- Even if you haven't touched coding before, it won't matter. The easy step-to-step lectures will quickly guide you through everything you'll need to know about coding, mainly Python. This course is here for you to get accustomed and familiar with Python and its syntax. And above all, Python is one of the easiest coding languages to learn, and there's a lot you can do with it.