The Most Common Mistakes in English and How to Avoid Them
What you'll learn
- Speak and write in English without fear
- Common grammar mistakes in English
- Commonly mispronounced words in English
- Common mistakes in English writing
- How to correct and stop making mistakes in English
- Improve English pronunciation
- You should already have completed elementary level of English
- You want to improve your English speaking and writing
- You want to be confident in English
The Most Common Mistakes in English and How to Avoid Them - English language online course taught by me, Harry, a native English speaker.
Remember that making mistakes does NOT mean you are stupid or your English level is bad. Choose to view mistakes as an opportunity to learn, not a disaster.
One way to learn from your mistakes is to take my course all about 70+ common mistakes in English. Inside this course, I explain the most common mistakes English learners make in spoken and written English.
You will also learn what you can do to avoid them.
It’s the fastest way to improve your English skills.
The Most Common Mistakes in English course is covered by 30 days money-back guarantee.
In this English course over the 12 lectures you will review:
common mistakes in English related to the incorrect use of articles
confusing verb pairs in English
confusing adjectives and nouns
confusing sounds in English
common mistakes in English related to the use prepositions
common mistakes in English related to the incorrect use of English Grammar tenses
common grammar mistakes in English
By the end of this English course, you'll have identified lots of very common mistakes in English, and you'll find the way how to avoid them in your conversational and written English.
Over 23,735 students have already enrolled in my courses. Don't feel left out, join today and learn English Harry's way!
Happy English learning,
Your English Teacher
***Please message me if you have any questions about The Most Common Mistakes in English and How to Avoid Them.***
Who this course is for:
- ESL students at upper-beginner or intermediate level English +
- ESL students who don't believe that they can learn to speak fluent English in 1 month
- ESL students who want to stop making mistakes in English
- Dear Students at elementary level (A1), please do not enrol!
Following over 30 years working in business I changed my career path and reinvented myself as a Teacher, teaching English as a Foreign Language. I obtained my TEFL qualifications and have now been teaching for over 8 years both on line using Skype™ and in face to face lessons. I specialise in business English but happily teach people with any English learning needs both adults and children. I have assisted many students to successfuly pass a variety of exams to gain employment with European or American organisations where English was the language of choice. I set up my own website and regularly post interesting articles and in addition I have created a series of short videos aimed at intermediate to advanced learners to help in their English learning.