7 Steps: Your Introduction to Trading
What you'll learn
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MARKET AND WHO PARTICIPATES
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW TO SET UP A DEMO ACCOUNT WITH THE RIGHT BROKER
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE METATRADER (MT4) AND PLACE A TRADE
- YOU WILL KNOW 18 FREE RESOURCES TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR TRADING AND ANALYSIS
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND KEY TRADING LINGO AND WILL KNOW A FREE TRADING ENCYCLOPEDIA
- YOU WILL KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO CALCULATE AND MANAGE RISK
- YOU WILL KNOW AND UNDERSTAND FUNDAMENTAL, TECHNICAL AND SENTIMENTAL ANALYSIS
- YOU WILL HAVE A STRONG OVERVIEW OF TRADING
- THE FIRST STAGE IS TO UNDERSTAND TRADING THE NEXT IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR STRATEGIES
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE FIRST STAGE AND WILL BE ABLE TO PROCEED
- The course will be suited to anyone wishing to attain an overview of trading whether you have some trading experience or you are a complete beginner
- You can get rich a lot quicker with trading that other fields but you must know that trading is not a get rich quick scheme
- We should all know that it takes time, patience and practice to develop a high probability strategy
You will receive an introduction to trading by covering 7 progressive steps. By the end, you will understand the market and who you are competing against, how to set up a demo account with the MetaTrader (MT4) platform, along with selecting a broker. You will also know of 18 free online resources to assist you in your trading and analysis, how to calculate risk and also analysis including fundamental, technical and sentimental.
The key to trading is developing a high probability strategy with low and managed risk. This course will put you in a position where by you can start learning about strategy and developing your own trading strategies.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who has an interest in trading
- Someone who is considering or wanting to get started with their trading
Previously I have taught many students ranging in abilities from no experience in trading to years in the financial industry. Including a wide range of backgrounds and personality types. At the business school we were teaching and mentoring an applied financial trading course.
The goal now is to teach students step by step how to develop a strategy that makes consistent profits consistently with low and managed risk. Starting with the introduction to trading.
I personally trade my own funds using fundamental and technical analysis using a system of analyzing the highs and lows on a chart to asses the underlying buyer and seller strength in the market.