7 Steps Strategic Sourcing - Supply Chain
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basic of Strategic Sourcing， 5 phases and 7 steps along with the essential elements of each phases.
- The Analyze Phase of Strategic Sourcing - Spend Analysis, Understanding Customers and Market Intelligence
- The Strategy Phase - How to select the right Sourcing Strategies
- The Execution - How to prepare a winning RFx
- The Implementation - How do I make sure my project will be executed SMOOTHLY
- Performance management - How to ensure my supplier is performing!
Have you been dealing with Procurement for long but there is no progress in your career? Could you be missing one important skill - strategic thinking and planning? Learn the 5 phases and 7 steps in Strategic Sourcing today. We will discuss the essential elements in each step, including the recommended approaches to solve the problems
This Course includes the below
1. The Preview of 7 Steps Strategic Sourcing
2. Data Management and Analysis
3. Understand Clients’ Requirements
4. How to Strategize Market Intelligence
5. Strategy Development
6. How to create winning RFx
7. How to make sure my project is implemented SMOOTHLY
8. Performance Development Plan
9. Actual Sourcing Project Reference
- Supply Chain Personnel
- Sales & Marketing
- category manager
- Supply Chain Manager
Do you have the right skill to secure your job?
Strategic sourcing aims to improve efficiency and performance to gain competitive advantage, as well as to mitigate supply chain risk. It involves developing a proactive, holistic, and continuous evaluation and re-evaluation of the sourcing activities in an organization. We will discuss the 5 phases and 7 steps of strategic sourcing in this course, enabling you to possess the right skill to build and conduct a project strategically.
Market Intelligence is a sophisticated approach to understand the overall business position, and methodology to design business strategy. We are unable to cover all chapters online, hence will introduce one of the elements - Analysis Tool. We will share Porter's Five Forces Analysis in this platform. Do follow us in Facebook #thesourcingstation for more knowledge sharing about 7steps strategic sourcing, and classroom trainings.
How many suppliers are enough for a tender?
Where can find suppliers?