Exciting 7 Step Method to Abstract Painting
What you'll learn
- Create your own gorgeous abstract paintings, using my 7 Step Approach
- Paints, Canvas, Colored Pencils, Gloss Medium, Brushes
How to Paint an Abstract Painting? It all begins, with having a strategy, or knowing a process. In this course I'll be demonstrating my own 7 Step Method to Abstract Painting, a process I just recently developed, and am very excited about. It's an almost Fool Proof Method to create really fine abstract paintings.
Some of the Benefits include;
- Learning a Step by Step Plan to make Abstract Painting Easy and Fun!
- A New found Confidence in your own ability to create Abstract Paintings
- Finding out a few of my personal Secrets to successful abstract paintings
- My own personal guidance & encouragement along the way
- Choosing the right materials
I will show you step by step how to create some of my most popular abstract paintings, with Easy to follow Video Lessons.
There is a Supply List provided in Lecture 1 with suggestions to get you started, of course if you already have supplies, you can use those.
Key Features of taking Courses with me
- Unlimited Lifetime Access
- a growing Community of Artists
- The Instructor available to answer any questions
- Closed Captions provided on each Video
- One Time Payment for each course, no membership fees
- Watch Anytime / Anywhere (that you have internet access)
Through the lectures in this course I will guide you through the process so even someone who's never painted before can understand it. I'll go over some of my personal strategies for designing a pleasing composition, and I'll have you jump right in to the Fun part, Creating your own gorgeous Abstract Paintings.
Anyone wanting to Learn How To Paint an Abstract Painting should benefit from this Course, and even for the beginner I don't think it will be too challenging as I've boiled it down to 7 simple steps.
NOW please Watch the PREVIEWS Below, and Check out what other Students Say
Thank You, Andy Morris
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced
- Do Not take this Course if you want to complete an abstract painting in one day.
Andy Morris a full time abstract painter, living in Dallas, TX.
He was selected in 2011 to participate in the Omni Hotel Art Project here in Dallas, and now 52 of his colorful abstract paintings hang in suites and hallways of the new hotel.
His work can be found in Corporate and Private collections across the USA, and in Canada, and Puerto Rico.
All of his life he has been creating art, and in 2010 he became a full time artist. It's been the most challenging and most rewarding thing that he's ever done. And now he's sharing his years of experience, and all that he's learned about creating popular abstract paintings.