7 Simple Breathing Techniques for Busy People
What you'll learn
- 7 simple yet highly effective "Breathing Techniques" to
- Calm the mind instantly, relax the body
- Release stress and anxiety, boost your energy levels
- Cure ailments, Improve immunity and overall health
- Quiet place to practice
- Pay attention towards the correct way to do each breathing technique.
- Straight backed chair or floor cushion to sit
- 5-10 minutes in the morning to practise breathing
If you are busy, then this course is for you!
In this course, you will be learn 7 simple yet highly effective breathing techniques (pranayama) that help you to relax instantly and deeply. Thereby, relieving you from stress, anxiety, headaches or nervousness. Apart from this, they have several health benefits too including glowing skin and weight loss.
These pranayama exercises are ideal for people with hectic schedules as they don’t take up so much of time to do. As you proceed in the course, you will experience a sense of calm and peace with greater amounts of rejuvenating energy. It is totally worth your time and energy.
I welcome you to learn these powerful breathing techniques to heal yourself naturally with minimum effort in a smart way to create a healthy, vibrant and peaceful life for yourself.
Who this course is for:
- If you are dealing with stress, anxiety and think have no time for meditation.
- If you want to improve your immune system and health.
- If you want to improve your performance and energy levels.
Hello, my name is Nidhi Mishra.
I like to keep things simple and effective. Good things need not be complicated.
I create content for YouTube alongside my classes as a Mathematics teacher. All that requires balance, lot of energy and patience. It does get out of balance but meditation and yoga help me find my peace of mind.
As a content creator, I enjoy editing my videos. Being a teacher it comes naturally to share my knowledge with others. My courses are the outcome of this process.
I hope you would enjoy learning from my courses in the same way I enjoyed creating them for you.
I welcome you to join me to learn new skills.
- Nidhi Mishra