7 Steps to Successful Social Media for Your Business
What you'll learn
- Understand the best ways to approach social media marketing
- Identify some of the best ways to approach creating your content
- Feel confident with what to do on social media
- Find out about the the MASSIVE OPPORTUNITIES for your business to identify new customers/clients
- Have access to loads of tips and tricks used by digital marketing experts!
- Calculate which social media platforms are right for you
- Have access to a PC/mac on the internet and a little time to learn...
It’s no secret that social media marketing is one of the most powerful business-building tools on the planet. So are you using it correctly?
Within this course we discuss some of the most important tips (we call them secrets!) to cut straight to the heart of what you should be doing and why.
Implementing the seven recommendations from this course will super-charge your marketing on channels such as Facebook and Twitter and help you to gain more out of the time you dedicate to social media marketing.
After an introduction to what social media is and the channels that you could be using, the course breaks down the seven secrets that we believe every business should be doing.
The good news is that we have done all the hard work and research for you, so this course contains a series of videos, each just a few minutes long, so that you can get straight on and action the recommendations that we discuss. Simple as that.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners or freelancers needing support and guidance with their marketing on social media
- Small businesses wanting to tap into the massive opportunities available on Facebook and Twitter
- People fustrated because social media is currently taking a lot of time, effort and energy
Susan has over 15 years experience as a tutor, author, artist and yoga teacher. She loves writing training courses, marketing and working across a selection of different industries. What is important to Susan in both work and play is her passion for learning and absorbing information. Therefore throughout all the industries she has worked in, Susan has always taught her skills and knowledge to others.
On Udemy, Susan provides bite-sized video training modules for a variety of topics including marketing, social media, creative arts and yoga. The aim is to provide convenient, simple to use, easy to digest training content at minimal cost to you.
Artists and Author - Magenta Sky
Susan Yeates is a printmaker, tutor and author at Magenta Sky Arts and Crafts. She has written three art/craft books including Learning Linocut (2011), an Amazon no. 1 best-selling printmaking book providing a comprehensive introduction to relief printing. Her other books include Amigurumi Animals (2014) and Make Your Own Christmas Tree Decorations (2014). A new book - A Beginners Guide to Linocut is due for publication in November 2018.
In 2015 Susan launched a new and unique online printmaking course ‘Introduction to Printmaking’ providing printmaking tuition via online demonstration videos to students across the world. Susan lives and works in Woking in Surrey (UK) and continues to teach printmaking to anyone wanting to learn!
Yoga Teacher - Susan's World of Yoga
Susan is a yoga teacher, mum and founder of Susan's World of Yoga – an online yoga space for anyone looking to get better quality rest and relaxation. Blending expert yoga tuition with specialist knowledge in the field of pregnancy and postnatal yoga, restorative yoga and guided relaxation (Yoga Nidra) she provides a unique perspective on how to find deep relaxation and reconnect with yourself. Join Susan to nurture your body and soul, relax your mind and indulge in essential 'me time'