7 Secrets to Project Management Professional Certification
What you'll learn
- How to avoid overstudying by understanding the content to focus on
- A greater understanding of the Project Management Institute's requirements
- How to pass the PMP certification exam on the first try
- What to memorize and which concepts to know for the PMP exam
- Must have Project experience
- Must be interested in passing the PMP exam on the first try
The Project Management Professional exam is one of the most challenging, national exams there is today. The average person may feel studying all of the content in the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide is overwhelming. Therefore, after interviewing my former trainees who took the exam and passed, I was able to put together the 7 secrets to certification to help others who are studying for the PMP exam. These secrets cut to the chase and only focus on what you will need to pass the exam. This is a study companion when studying for the PMP exam. However, this course will provide you with the main things you will need to be confident on the day you take the actual exam. I will walk you through all of the content you will need to focus on specifically. I even include 5 types of testing scenarios you will see on the actual PMP exam so you can be more prepared when you take the actual exam. All of these secrets were very carefully planned and detailed in order to ensure your success in this course. I’m confident you'll find this material quite helpful as you prepare for the PMP exam. Enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- People with project experience
- Beginners who are currently studying for the PMP exam
- People who are serious about passing the PMP exam on the first try
CEO, Founder of Providant Project Consulting, LLC. Training specialist with nearly 2 decades of Project Management Training experience. Certified as a Project Management Professional for 15 years. Advanced degree in Information Technology with a concentration in Project Management. A sincere passion for training and helping people to pass the Project Management Professional certification. Currently, a 99% pass rate among trainees who have taken my training course.