7 Salsa Moves - All you need to know to do a Full Dance
What you'll learn
- 7 Salsa moves that are more than enough to complete a full dance with plenty of variety so you and your partner will be very excited on the dance floor
- We recommend that you should repeat each move at least 10 times before trying it at a party so like this it will work very nice
- With these 7 moves you will be able to combine them so you will always have something fresh to do on the dance floor
- All of these moves contain cross body, open breaks and turns, all of which you will find in all intermediate and advanced salsa moves
- This is not for beginners, you need to know at least the basic steps, right turn, cross body simple and inside and of course open break.
Happy to launch our first Salsa Course on 2022. After the success we had with our first 4 courses we decided that we can do better and you deserve better so that's why we are starting to make professional videos with an exact subject so like this you know that you will invest in a course that will help you get your skills to the next level.
Salsa is a very beautiful social dance, an international language, spread more than the English language. You can travel anywhere and communicate and make friends through Salsa dancing.
Keep in mind, this is not a beginner course, so you need to have a few months of dancing to be able to master the basic steps, turns, crossbody and of course open break.
If you love our style but are a beginner, drop a message on our account and we promise to make a beginners course especially for you.
Our aim is to make people happy with the help of dancing. Dancing brings people together regardless of their political views, religion or even favorite sport teams. You can be rich or poor, skinny or fluffy, it doesn't matter, Salsa is the language of all the people.
See you on the dance floor!
Who this course is for:
- Salsa Lovers around the world
I have started Salsa exactly like you, learning basic steps and easy moves but I found myself always wanting more and more.
This led me to train with some of the best salsa dancers and teachers in the world, most of them world champions and highly respected in this field.
To mention a few names: Oliver Pineda, Leon Rose, Johnny Vazquez, Fernando Sosa and so many others.
I started Latin Love dance school in 2013 and in this time we opened branches in 3 different countries: Romania, Egypt and UK.
In 2019 I got the biggest challenge, to compete at the World Salsa Championship in Puebla City, Mexico in the Semi Pro division where I was able to take the 5th place.
Music is very important and even at this stage I listen to Salsa every day and discover new things and I want to share them with you because the better we connect with the music the more we will enjoy.