#7 Proverbs | Get Wisdom-Learn Right Attitudes from Solomon
What you'll learn
- LEARN what it means to "GET" wisdom
- What "Get" means in the original Hebrew word
- How to be in a situation where you can truly "get" wisdom
- HOW to have the right attitudes to "get" wisdom
- LEARN how to study the text in Hebrew
- ANALYZE from the Hebrew text easily
- Nothing is more important than getting wisdom
- It is helpful if students want to have a firm foundation of Proverbs to study also Proverbs #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6
Proverbs #7 | Get Wisdom - Learn Right Attitudes from Solomon
Find out what "Get" means in the original Hebrew word!
There are 8 Parts to this Course
1. Get Wisdom
Proverbs 4:5 Get wisdom; get insight; do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth.
2. The Meaning of Get - Hebrew Text Analysis
3. Qana - Get in Hebrew H7069
4. Qana - Word Statistics of H7069 in OT
5. Get in Proverbs - H7069
7. Get Wisdom --> The beginning of Wisdom
Pro 4:7 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever you get, get insight. (Pro 4:7 ESV)
8. Pro 4:7 - Hebrew Text Analysis
9. Pro 4:7 - A Deeper Meaning to Get
Get --> Rather than . . .
10. Proverbs 16:16 How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
11. Proverbs 3:13 Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, (Pro 3:13 ESV)
Proverbs 3:14 for the gain from her is better than gain from silver and her profit better than gold. (Pro 3:14 ESV)
12. Proverbs 3:15 She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. (Pro 3:15 ESV)
13. The Story of a Jewish woman and her boy
14. Proverbs - Life Application
Who this course is for:
- Students who truly want to get wisdom
- Students who want to know how to study Proverbs
- Students who are interested in learning how to analyze the Hebrew text
- Students who want to get discernment
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master's degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for more than 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.