7 PROVEN Steps to Conquer DIGITAL ADDICTION among Children
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 7 powerful steps to conquer digital addiction among children
- Q & A Section
- 5 Aspects of generation gap
- How much time should be allowed on digital platform?
- Children watching television during covid19, lock down may lead to obesity
- Will watching YouTube for creative purpose lead to Digital Addiction?
- How to handle a digitally addicted child?
- How to avoid Digital exposure?
- How to handle loneliness of child?
- How to pull children away from devices.
- Complementary E-Books
- Digital Addiction Test
- Ideally, you should be a parent or a caretaker for children between the age of 3 to 18
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been unsettling for all, children and parents alike. With schools shut, there’s no boundary between the bed room and class room anymore. Today, every home is a school.
It’s time for HUGE caution. Taking steps to prevent Digital Addiction has become URGENT and cannot be postponed.
In this course, WOW PARENTING, India's most admired parenting app, presents parents with 7 PROVEN steps to conquer Digital Addiction.
The 7 Lessons that you learn in this course on Digital de-addiction can work wonders for you and your child.
Still thinking if it is worth it? Give it a shot and you will be super glad you did. That’s a promise!
In this course you will get some powerful Parenting Insights by India's top most Parenting Expert, Narendra Goidani.
We have also included complimentary downloadable E-books and a Test for you at the end of the course.:
1. E-Book - A few Priceless Gifts for Children
2. E- Book - Are you a Self-esteem Creator or Destroyer
3. Test - The Internet Addiction Test
- Parents with children of age 3 and above
- Parents who wish to excel at parenting
- Parents struggling with Digital Addiction issues in children
- Parents seeking parental guidance
- Working Parents
Make children feel they are in charge of their life. The more powerful the child feels, more the child will co-operate.
Whenever we want children to do something which they do now want to do, it leads to right and wrong and feels like opposition. In such situation, what should we say so that the child believes that we are on the same side? Listen to the masterful answer by India's top most Parenting expert, Narendra Goidani.
Now days DIGITAL ADDICTION among children has become a major concern for Parents. We have created this wonderful course, '7 Proven steps to conquer Digital Addiction among children' specifically keeping in mind the need of today's hour.