Promotion of WSH Culture Development
What you'll learn
- Learn and Apply Workplace Safety and Health
- ES WSQ WPLN Level 5 or GCE “N” Levels in English (Level -5 ) & Mathematics (Level – 5)
- Relevant skills and knowledge equivalent to the Certificate in WSH or preferably 1 years of working experience in WSH
- OR Passed (BCSS/ SSSC/OPISC/BISH/BCSS(Tunneling) courses with preferably 1 years of working experience in WSH
This is a blended course. There are 2 parts to this course- an online portion and classroom training. On completion of both components, the participants of this course will gain the knowledge and skills for fulfilling the role of a coordinator and supervisor in accordance with WSH level B Competency- based training programme.
This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge Coordinate and monitor the implementation of WSH management systems and programs for recognition, assessment, control and management of WSH risks.
The course fee reflected is only for the online segment.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for persons typically at supervisory level with assigned coordination role in WSH responsibilities. It would be suitable for person with some WSH knowledge and skills. The course is also relevant for small businesses operations and self-employed people. For those who intent to attain the Advanced Certificate in WSH.
Greensafe International Pte Ltd is a Consulting, Training, Auditing & Outsourcing organization based in Singapore established by two professionals. With more than 20 years of experience, we are dedicated to provide Workplace Safety & Health, Environmental and Quality services to various industries & workplaces. We assist our clients in the development, implementation and maintenance of Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management Systems. We have a team of competent professionals who are able to assist our clients in establishing systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
Dioworks is an e-learning design company focused on using technology as enablers to make learning easy, engaging and effective. Premised on innovative designs, pedagogy and solid research, we provide quality learning experiences for learners globally. Dioworks offers bespoke solutions for organisations to integrate learning, training and assessment of work-based competencies via blended learning strategies. Specifically, we combine the strengths of Classroom-Facilitated Learning, Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) in partnership with UDEMY Inc, and our "Kinetic Coach" automated response training solution to achieve learning outcomes.