7 methods of tying Kimono belt (obi) with English subtitles!
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Hanhaba-obi (one of the belts of Kimono)?
- The common matters of Hanhaba-obi
- 7 methods of tying Hanhaba-obi
- How to choose Kimono or Yukata for Hanhaba-obi
- Having Hanhaba-obi
I introduce 7 methods of tying Hanhaba-obi (belt) from the one which is basic and easy to the one which looks very difficult but easy. Hanhaba-obi is the most casual obi. It suits for Komon, Tsumugi and Yukata. You can enjoy whole year!
- Anyone who wants to learn pretty ways of tying Hanhaba-obi
I explain appropriate places and Kimono for hanhaba-obi. Also I tell you some common tips for tying hanhaba-obi.
A lesson of the most popular tying, "Bunko-musubi". This is the same steps as "Katanagashi" and "Ruricho" in the next lectures. So let's learn the base in this lecture!
A lesson of "Katanagashi". Its asymmetry shape is very elegant. You can arrange the length and make your originality.