7 Lightroom Presets That Will Cut Your Workflow by Up To 50%
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Cut your post production by up to 50%
- Apply 7 presets to streamline your workflow
- Create Keyword Presets & Keyword Sets
- Create a Copyright Preset
- Install Develop Presets
- Install Local Adjustment Presets
- How to make your own Local Adjustment brushes
- Use Graduated & Radial filter presets
- Apply a Develop preset during import
- Utilize the Print Module & use Print presets
- Create a Watermark preset
- Install 15 Lightroom Templates that come with this course
- Add photos to your templates in the Print Module
- How to create your own templates
- Works with Lightroom Classic CC
This course includes my Lightroom preset starter kit of 35 presets (not just 7)!
In this course, I’ll share with you my top 7 Lightroom presets that I’ve used to streamline my workflow and cut post production by up to 50%!
These are the same presets I’ve used on hundreds of weddings and thousands of portrait sessions. I’ve used them for my personal photography business and as a personal editor for other professional photographers around the world. And now I’m sharing them with you so you too can cut your post-production by up to 50%.
This course is jam packed with tons of presets, tips and techniques for spending less time in Lightroom. My favorites, are the 2 types of presets that can be applied during import! Imagine specific edits you do for every photo and then allowing Lightroom to apply them during import - automatically! Although, I do prefer having full control over my edits. However, there specific edits that I do to every photo and prefer to let Lightroom do it automatically. You’ll learn all about them in this course!
The one thing I hate doing is, the same thing over and over. Lightroom has tons of ways to save ordinary tasks as presets. This way, you can set something up once and save it as a preset for future use. For example, if you’d like to add a Watermark to your images during import, you can create a preset just for that. Or maybe you have different settings for exporting to different destinations; Facebook, pro lab, blog, etc.. For this, you can create a Preset for Export and create a new one for each type of output needed. You’ll learn how to create these types of presets as well.
I LOVE Lightroom's Local Adjustment tools. Local Adjustment presets give you the precision and control you need to apply specific edits in specific locations (unlike Develop presets that apply the edits globally). You’ll learn how to use them and create your own. Plus, I’ve included some for free with the preset starter kit that is included with this course.
It doesn’t end there. In the Bonus section, you’ll learn how to use collage templates in the Print Module. Plus, you’ll receive 15 templates (in the starter kit) to get started with. These are great for using for your Facebook timeline cover, Pinterest or for your blog. I’ll show you how easy it is to add your photos to the templates and how to create your own.
When you’re done with this course, you’ll have my top 7 Lightroom presets to help you cut your post production by up to 50%.
Just a small snippet of what you’ll learn throughout the course…
- Tips & Techniques for using Local Adjustment presets (brushes and filters)
- How to make your own Local Adjustment presets
- How to install Develop presets
- Tips for using Develop presets
- How to make Keyword presets
- How to make a Copyright preset
- How to install Local Adjustment presets
- How to make Export presets
- How to make a Watermark preset
- How to make & use collage templates - in Lightroom!
Plus, you’ll receive my Lightroom preset starter kit of 35 presets!
- All levels of Lightroom users
- All levels of photographers
- Anyone who wants to spend less time in front of the computer
- Anyone who would like to cut post production by up to 50%
This module includes 2 important types of Lightroom presets that should be part of your workflow. The presets will help you streamline your workflow, make it easier to find photos among thousands, and increase traffic to your website.
Learn how to create Keyword Presets to streamline your workflow. This is a must if you wish to have your prospects find your images on all the search engines.
Download an install the editing presets that came with this course. Learn how to install 2 different types of develop presets, tips for using and even how to create your own.
This one lesson alone can save you hours of sitting in front of your computer! You will learn how to create your own Develop presets and apply them during import. Imagine the amount of time you'll save by letting Lightroom do your edits for you automatically.
In this module, you'll learn how to create multiple export presets and a watermark preset. All of which will help you streamline your workflow.
In this Bonus section, you will install the 15 free collage templates that came with this course. Plus, you'll learn how to add your photos, logo and even how to create your own.