7 keys, to have successful conversation with anyone, anytime
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The techniques in this course will show you to become somebody, not nobody.
- you will learn to talk people like an experienced politician and will be insider in any crowd and use key words and phrases to guide the conversation. You will also get the techniques to use body language to connect people.
- Have interest to become master speaker
This course is designed from many surveys and workshops, so that you can talk and behave like a politician when you meet people.
Leil Lowndes, Dale Carnegie, have many inputs in this course, and our study with Microsoft and South California University surveys, helped us to develop body language measures. During our workshops with many students in Altinbas University in Istanbul, and various enterprise employee, we developed this course's outline.
- People who wants to be somebody instead of nobody in any social enviroment
If you take this course and apply in your life, you can talk to people like an experienced politician. You will learn to use key words and phrases to guide any conversation. Most importantly, you will learn how to use body language to connect people.
You have only ten seconds with your body language to show you are important. First impressions are indelible. Why ? Because in our first paced information-overload world of multiple stimuli bombarding us every second, people’s heads are spinning. They make quick judgments. This video will teach you how to create positive first impression when you meet the people.