I have conducted more than 500 courses all around the world and I have developed more than 20 courses and workshops regarding quality management system and quality engineering tools. Here are highlights of my qualifications:
- Certified lead auditor who has been qualified by several registrars in North America and IRCA and conducted more than 1000 audits in fields of API, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
-Registered Professional Engineer (PEng) with +18 years of experience in quality assurance, environmental management systems and OH&S.
-QA manager and responsible for implementing various quality engineering tools including APQP, reliability, risk analysis (FMEA, FTA), SPC, QFD, manufacturing quality inspection, cost of quality, KPI trend analysis and DOE.
- Professionally worked with several standards including API, AGMA, ASTM, ANSI, DIN, ISO and CSA
- Managed several improvement projects based on Six sigma methodology and achieved average 30% improvement in rework and scrap rates.
- Planned and implemented several management systems in more than 50 manufacturing plants
- Conducted various data mining and professional data analysis via MINITAB and JMP and defined more than 100 improvement projects based on data analysis