Six Sigma Black Belt: Certified QFD Specialist (Accredited)
What you'll learn
- Master the Ability to Understand Your Customer Requirements
- Systematically Translate Requirements to Process Technical Requirements OR Engineering Characteristics required for Your Business Process
- Discover the Needs & Requirements of Your Customers and Plan Your Organization's Response to these fulfill these Needs & Requirements
- Specialize Your Skills to Create Operational Definitions of Customer Requirements
- Become Proficient in the Planning Process of New or Redesigned Products or Services
- No prior knowledge required
- Before using this tool, the QFD practitioner must seek an understanding of what his customer needs are
- Since QFD a hands-on tool, it is executed using props such as papers, pencils, whiteboards, etc. Hence, there is no need for any student to have an understanding of any particular software.
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT: CERTIFIED QFD SPECIALIST (ACCREDITED)
This QFD Specialist course is accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-10).
If a Customer is buying an Air-Conditioner, will he inform the Manufacturer that the Air-Conditioner should give a cooling of 16 to 22 degree Celsius? If he is buying a Car, will he ever inform the Manufacturer that he needs a car that has a mileage of 42 km per liter?
As you can see, the Customer Requirements are always hazy. Although the Customer may think he Knows What he Wants, he Doesn’t have the Technical or Engineering Specifications of Communicating exactly What he Wants. This conversion of Customer Requirements into Technical or Engineering Specifications is the job of this tool: The Quality Function Deployment (popularly known as QFD). QFD is a unique tool and has a structured approach to identify these requirements. Due to its complexity, this tool is generally only used in Six Sigma Black Belt Projects. Although, I have seen a few Green Belts use this tool in their Six Sigma projects too. There is also enough scope of using this tool as a standalone technique without being dependent on a Six Sigma project.
There is limited material available on the internet that can explain the tool in a simple, easy to understand and an engaging way. By virtue of this course, we have simplified the usage of this tool into 7 Easy Steps. Irrespective of whether you want to deploy QFD in a Lean or a Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt project OR if you want to use it as a standalone tool, this course will help you to effectively construct the Quality Function Deployment (QFD) in 7 Easy Steps.
If You want to THRIVE in Today's Competitive Environment, You must Understand Your Customers Requirements. Your Journey doesn’t Stop Here. You are required to Translate these Customer Requirements into Technical or Engineering Specifications that Your Business Process will Easily Understand.
In this course, you will learn:
What is Quality Function Deployment (QFD)?
What is the History of Quality Function Deployment (QFD)?
How did QFD Gain Prominence?
What are the 7 Easy Steps to Construct QFD?
An Example of Constructing Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
What are the Key Points to Remember to facilitate QFD Discussions?
The Course is designed to teach you how to construct the Quality Function Deployment in 7 Easy Steps. It also provides an example that clearly articulates the 7 Steps needed to construct QFD. The course aims to provide you an immersive training experience that not only teaches you the theoretical concepts but also helps you learn to apply them in real-world scenarios.
What are you waiting for? Enroll today, Become a QFD Specialist and Systematically Translate Your Customer Requirements to Engineering / Technical requirements.
Who this course is for:
- Six Sigma Green Belts & Black Belts
- Lean Specialists
- Process Improvement Experts
- Individuals who Deal with Client/Customers
- Individuals involved in Designing Products or Services for their Customers
- Employees of Manufacturing or Service Organizations
- Middle and Senior Managers who are Required to Coordinate within Various Departments from Product/Service Conceptualization, Designing, Production, Marketing and Sales
AIGPE is a global Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for Professionals across Industries. The Six Sigma, Lean, Project Management, Minitab, as well as Quality Specialization Courses have a Universally Accepted Body of Knowledge that is meticulously designed, comprehensive and delivers best-in-class content.
AIGPE training and certification are regarded as benchmark of Corporate Excellence. Achievement of AIGPE certification is the most powerful way to build your career. It not only provides you an international recognition and prestige, but also a competitive advantage in this fast paced globalized world.
The 1080P Video Training empowers you to study at your own pace, whenever you want, and wherever you like. Hands-on activity and activity solutions allow you to master the art of quality with powerful analogies and insights.
AIGPE Certified programs are taken by over 50,000 unique students on Udemy from 175+ countries.
Rahul G. Iyer, the Founder and CEO, of AIGPE is also our Lead Trainer. His credentials include:
1) Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
2) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
3) Lean Expert
4) Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor
5) Project Management Professional (PMP)
6) Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
7) MBA (Operations)
Rahul has conducted over 10,000 hours of training. With over 19 years of hands-on industry experience, he has individually executed several hundred Lean Six Sigma projects in several industries across the globe.