Six Sigma Green Belt: Become a Kano Analysis Specialist
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the Ability to Systematically Identify and Prioritize Your Customer Requirements
- Specialize Your Skills in Exploring Your Customer's Stated and Latent Needs
- Become Proficient in Acquiring Laser Sharp Focus on only those Requirements that are Your Customers Care about
- Acquire the Knack to Delight Your Customers and Make them Your Raving Fans for a Life-Time
- No prior knowledge required
- Before using this tool, the practitioner of Kano Analysis must seek an understanding of what his customer needs are
- Since Kano Analysis is a hands-on tool, it is executed using props such as papers, pencils, whiteboards, etc. In some cases, participants use MS Office tools such as powerpoint. Hence, there is no need to learn sophisticated tools
With increasing competition and constantly changing customer requirements, it has become exceedingly important to learn the art and science of prioritizing the most important needs and requirements of your customers. Kano Analysis is a unique tool that has a structured approach to understand these customer requirements, translates those needs/requirements into specific categories and prioritizes them.
This tool is extensively used by Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts in their Lean Six Sigma projects. The Kano Analysis is most effective in the Define Phase of any Six Sigma Green Belt or a Six Sigma Black Belt project. In the Define Phase, the Green Belt or the Black Belt looks for pain areas of the business process. When Kano Analysis is used, it helps understand customer requirements and provides a laser sharp focus on only those requirements that your customer's care about. This tool can also be used as a standalone tool that is independent of a Six Sigma project.
If You want to THRIVE in Today's Competitive Environment, You must Make Your Customers Your Raving Fans. This is only possible when You Focus and Deliver exactly What Your Customer Wants. Kano Analysis is the Only Tool that helps You Identify What Your Customers Exactly Want.
In this course, you will learn:
What is Kano Analysis?
What are the different types of Customer Requirements?
How to build the Kano Analysis Grid?
How to create and administer the Kano Questionnaire?
How to use the Kano Evaluation Table?
How to Systematically Prioritize the Identified Requirements?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the Kano Analysis?
The Course is designed to teach you how to construct the Kano Analysis in 7 Easy Steps. It also provides a working case study that evolves at each step of your journey in this course. The course aims to provide you an immersive training experience that not only teaches you the theoretical concepts but also helps you learn to apply them in real-world scenarios.
What are you waiting for? Enroll today, become a Kano Analysis Specialist and turn your Customers into Your Raving Fans for a life-time.
- Six Sigma White Belts, Yellow Belts, Green Belts & Black Belts
- Lean Specialists
- Process Improvement Experts
- Individuals who deal with client/customers
- Individuals involved in designing products or services for their customers
- Employees of manufacturing or service organizations
- Newbies who are looking to seek a job and begin their careers