7 Days to more Impact and Influence on Social Media
- There are no prerequisites for this course. It is aimed at people who are already on social media but want to do better with their engagement and impact on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and/or YouTube.
- The idea is to do one challenge a day, but you can also do them all at once or pick the topics you are interested in.
Are you OK with your social media posts being average? Or do you want them to be exceptional?
Good news: producing really good posts does not require more time, resources or knowledge. It's mainly a mind-shift. Plus you need somebody to show you what to do differently. And that is exactly what I am offering you.
Take the 7 day challenge and start to increase your impact and influence on social media.
The course includes these 7 videos and assignments:
Day 1: Measure your current score.
Day 2: Mind-shift: It’s not about you!
Day 3: How to turn ‘look at me’ posts into added value ones.
Day 4: Which platforms should I use?
Day 5: Social media is not a chore! How to make it easy and fun.
Day 6: Visual storytelling: 4 quick wins to improve your videos, pictures, vlogs and even your Skype calls.
Day 7: Inspiration: the possibilities are endless.
Who's that girl?
My name is Esther Jacobs and I am one of the top 10% of social media influencers in the world, just below Madonna and above Angela Merkel. This is surprising, because I am from The Netherlands, which is only a tiny country, and I have a relatively small following. I am certainly not as famous as these ladies.
My secrets to being a top influencer are:
- 1) Be authentic
- 2) It's not about you
- 3) Always provide added value
I learned how to be successful offline first, long before social media started. I collected €16 million for charities by figuring out how free publicity works. I have been featured in the media over 500 times and I have been on most of the TV shows in my country various times. I still apply the same principles to everything I do, and it works.
This challenge contains some of the best parts of the 8 hour e-course 'Impact & Influence: Pro Secrets to Exceptional Social Media'. I am eager to share exactly what to do (and what NOT to do) to make your social media exceptional.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a different perspective on social media. You already have a social media account, but want it to be more 'you' and less generic. You want to connect more with your audience.
- This challenge features some of the best tips of the 8 hour /$200 course 'Impact & Influence: Pro Secrets to Exceptional Social Media'.
- Day 1: Measure your current score03:51
Esther Jacobs belongs to the top 10% of social media influencers worldwide. The 'No Excuses Lady' shares simple and practical tips and insights.
Esther has been featured in the international media more than 500 times. She is an international speaker (1000+ keynotes and 2 TEDx presentations) and author of 24 books.
The “No Excuses Lady” proves that you can turn even the bleakest situation into an opportunity. She was knighted by the Dutch Queen for raising €16 million for charities without a budget, a network or any experience. As a participant in the European Survivor TV show she survived 3,5 weeks on an uninhabited island. Recently she got ‘fired’ from her home country for traveling too much, after which the same government hired her to help solve the problems 'digital nomads' like her experience with 'the system'.
Esther looks at the world from a different perspective and is eager to share her 'no excuses mentality'.