7 Days to Less Anxiety Naturally
What you'll learn
- Quickly identify and overcome your biggest anxiety triggers.
- Master a research-driven, stigma-free approach to combat anxiety.
- Replace negative coping mechanisms with a healthy and effective approach.
- Become grounded and feel empowered, naturally.
- End the cycle of racing thoughts, fear, and exhaustion.
- How to trust your intuition and reclaim control of your own health.
- No experience needed.
- Made for all ages!
- Excellent for parents of tweens and teens struggling with anxiety.
Anxiety is a bully. Are you ready to fight back?
You can. Even better, you can do it naturally. I'll show you how to take back your own health with tools and techniques that put you back in the driver's seat.
. . .
Anxiety os one of the most common and debilitating mental health complaints that I see personally with friends and family, and professionally with my patients and clients. Unfortunately, anxiety is on the rise, especially in young children!
As a holistic health care provider and counselor I am passionate about helping people just like you invest in their mental health by providing clinically tested and research-supported ways to fight anxiety.
This nine part course has plenty of information broken down into bite-sized sections so you can move at your own pace and revisit a section anytime. The tools and techniques in this class are scientifically-supported, practical, and you can start using them today!
I'm going to share a variety of techniques I've been using, with great results, for 16 years and counting. Each segment is reviewed in detail in the workbook included in this class. The workbook has detailed instructions if you prefer to read, and the classes have videos of yours truly demonstrating some techniques if you're a visual learner. Either way, I've go you covered!
Are you ready? Okay, then let's get started and tackle anxiety head on naturally together.
Who this course is for:
- If you or a loved one is suffering from anxiety, this course was made for you. Designed for busy people, this information-rich course is divided into easy-to-watch classes so you can go at your own pace without pressure.
- Great for people who prefer a natural and holistic approach to their health and self care.
Hi, I'm Gianina! Most people call me Dr. G.
I combine professional & advanced degrees in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, Temperament-Based Pastoral Counseling (PhD), Massage Therapy & Fine Arts to provide holistic wellness education tools and professional experience you won't find anywhere else.
A holistic approach is not "new age." Holistic is defined the "treatment of the whole person," which takes into account mental and social factors, rather than just symptoms. My approach mental health self care is partnering with you to find balance in your mental, physical, and spiritual life, which can help you learn, grow, begin to heal, and ultimately flourish.
Here's the "Yes, I'm a Nerd" professional credentials rigamarole:
~Acupuncture Physician, Master's Degree in Oriental Medicine, specializing in Chinese Medical Mental Health.
~Bachelors in Health Science (B.S)
~Ph.D. in Clinical Christian Counseling with advanced certifications in temperament-based Marriage and Family Therapy.
~Achology-Certified Life Coach, trained in advanced cognitive behavioral therapy and neurolinguistic programming.
~B.F.A. from The School of Visual Arts with a double major in Advertising and Graphic Design.
~Continuing education at Yale, Johns Hopkins University, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and pretty much anywhere else I can find it. My motto is "Never stop learning!"