7 Day Parenting Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- how to get on the same page with your parenting partner
- how to define your parenting strategy and the core values of your home
- how to parent intentionally, with a clear picture of your successful, adult child in mind
- how to access, limit, and set boundaries with family, relatives, & other members of your support network
- how to receive (& give) the unsolicited parenting advice you're inevitably going to receive
- No parenting / caregiver experience needed!
Raising children is an incredibly important, complex, and worrisome task. After all, kids don't come with a manual!
However, there are some things you can do with your parenting partner to make the process go a little smoother, and they can be done after your kids are asleep for the night, or before they're even born!
In this course, you will learn...
how to establish, refine, and set boundaries with your family, relatives, and other members of your parent support network
how to "create a kid," so that you can begin with a successful outcome in mind
how to create and enforce the core values of your home
how to create a parenting "game plan" or "blue print" that helps you achieve your plan in practice
how to overcome the obstacles that will inevitably pop up in the way of these outcomes, values, and plans
how to involve your child & enabling them to have a voice in the home (without losing your control as a parent)
how to receive (& give) that parenting advice that no parent ever asks for
And the best part is, the 7 Day Boot Camp can help whether you're a brand new parent prepping for your first child, or you already have 6 kids at home.
The goal of the course is simple and 3-fold:
It helps you become more intentional when it comes to raising your kids.
It helps you define who you do (and don't) want in your corner supporting you while you raise your kids.
It helps you and your parenting partner get one the same page so one doesn't end up the "fun parent" and the other as the "disciplinarian."
We'll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Parents who are planning for their first child, or are looking to create a cohesive, strategic plan to get on the same page.
Bethany is a Child & Family Specialist who focuses on behavior, emotional education, and the self-esteem of young children. She holds degrees in Early Childhood Education, Child and Family Development, and Educational Psychology. She works alongside parents and teachers to reform their work and relationships with their children. Her ultimate passion is empowering you to empower your kids!