Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook & OneNote in 60 Minutes
What you'll learn
- Get to grips with 5 of the most important Microsoft Office Application in one hour each
- Excel in 60 mins - Interface, Sheets, Rows and Columns, Data Types, and Basic Formulas
- PowerPoint in 60 mins - Ribbon, Slides, and Creating Shapes
- Word in 60 mins- Quick Access Toolbar, Adding Text, Formatting, Paragraphs, Page Breaks, and Tables
- Outlook in 60 mins- Email Preview, Formatting, Signatures, Pasting
- OneNote in 60 mins- Ribbon, Organising the Ribbon and Inserting Notes
- Access to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote in Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013 or 2010
Are you returning to work after a break? Perhaps you have a job interview. Or maybe you just need to brush up on some basic skills to help in your day to day work.
Here we give you a crash course of 60 minutes of the 5 most used Office applications. You will learn the basics of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and OneNote. A full 5 hours of essential training. Select all topics or just the ones you need to brush upon.
By the end of each 60 minutes you will have learned enough to know the basics of the application and be able to carry out day to day tasks efficiently and effectively.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to quickly get up and running with Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
We understand your challenges, we've been where you have been and we learned the hard way. But now we have banded together to create training that is truly going to move the needle in your career.
We are a collective of highly experienced professionals from the UK and North America who have packed decades of skills and experiences into easily digestible training courses on Excel, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Microsoft Office, Accounting and Marketing Analytics.
We have all had long careers as professionals first and foremost so this allows us to truly empathise with your challenges in the workplace. Our goal is not to just teach you the theory but to impart practical skills you can begin to implement immediately.