This course teaches a simple 6 step process that anyone can follow. With the process you will learn to teach your child with autism in the way he learns best.
The course follows a father, Tom, as he uses the process to help his son Ethan. You will follow the same steps throughout the course to identify behavior changes that can lead to meaningful learning for your child.
This isn’t about “fixing” your child. Instead, we show you how to understand your child’s unique experience of the world so that you can teach him the way he learns best.
We have kept this course short intentionally with busy parents in mind. Each lesson provides foundational knowledge that builds on prior lessons. We give you tools you can use from the very beginning of the course to teach your own child.
What You Get
· 13 modules of actionable information to help your family
· Examples and exercises to help put what you’re learning into practice
· Tools and resources to guide you as you follow these steps with your child
· Udemy’s unconditional 30-day money back guarantee – take this course and if we don’t deliver what we’ve promised you get your money back
· 100% risk free!
· A FREE copy of our 6 Step Behavior Change eBook valued at $24.99
Stop dreaming of helping your child and start learning how now!
Facts about Autism
· According to the CDC, 1 in 59 children have been diagnosed with autism.
· Autism affects children across the globe, not just in the US.
· Many families have more than one child with autism.
· Children with autism often have co-existing diagnoses including epilepsy, ADHD, anxiety, sleep and eating issues, depression and more.
· Behavioral interventions cost $40,000 to $60,000 per year per child. This is in addition to related medical expenses. Therapy is often not available to the children who need it.
· While Applied Behavior Analysis is considered by many to be the best treatment for children on the autism spectrum, many families are unable to gain access to treatment.
· Most child care centers do not have staff trained to include care for children with autism, leaving many families without child care options.
With so many children and families affected by autism, it’s time for everyone to learn how to understand the world from their perspective. It is our responsibility to learn how to teach and interact with these children on their terms, without expecting them to conform to traditional teaching methods.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is specifically designed to help parents and caregivers of children who are on the autism spectrum learn how to teach their child with autism. However, we encourage teachers and other professionals who interact with these children to also take the course as these same techniques can help them improve their effectiveness. If you come into contact with a child with autism this course will help both you and the child!
It is our mission to make these skills accessible to everyone who needs them.