6 steps to a healthier you! Learn Mindful eating!
What you'll learn
- Learn Nutrition basics of Macronutrients! How to divide your plate for a balanced eating habits!
- Learn the art of swapping foods for with healthier options!
- How to survive eating out with special requests!
- Identify hidden sugars in foods! Why do people crave sugar!
- How to identify cravings! What emotional eating has to do with that!
- Learn about food sensitivities and how it is different than food allergies! then learn some solutions!
- Passion for health and wellness.
- basic nutritional terminology
There's so much information out there about what it means to eat and live healthy. We get random articles popping up all the time making an abundance of claims. It's easy to get lost between the hundreds (maybe thousands) of recommendations available online.
In this crash course, we're going to begin laying down the essentials for REALISTIC healthy living! This course covers the small changes anyone can make to work towards a healthier life.
Here are the 6-steps of the course:
Step 1: Lots of people understand emotional eating but little know about what intuitive & mindful eating are! ? in this shot video, we talk about how to change your relationship with Food for a better Gut Health! the key is a balanced eating habit.
Step 2: Lots of people understand emotional eating but little know about what intuitive & mindful eating are! ? in this shot video, we talk about how to change your relationship with Food for a better Gut Health! the key this time is the art of swapping food for a balanced eating habit.
Step 3: Special request while eating out can help you survive a night out while keeping your mindful eating habits. Remember, this series is about How to change your relationship with Food? Our goal is a healthier habits for a healthy Gut.
Step 4: In this Step, we help you understand sugar cravings and how to Identify Hidden Sugars in Food ? mindful eating! This is step 4 of How to change your relationship with Food? Our goal is better gut health through changing our diet!
Step 5: In this step, we identify food cravings and explain how emotional eating may be causing it! Our goal is to reach a mindful eating habit that can last long! We then walk you through some practical steps to help you acknowledge these cravings and we offer some solutions
Step 6: In this step, we talk about food sensitivities and explain how it is essential for a more mindful eating! Our goal is to reach a mindful eating habit that can last long! We then walk you through some practical steps to help you understand what food sensitivities are and how they are different than food allergies. Some symptoms of food sensitivities are brain fog, irritation, change in bowel movements and so on! we then offer some solutions
Who this course is for:
- People who are looking for a healthier way of living and who gave up on useless drug prescriptions
- People who have the desire to take control of your life!
- People with Gut illnesses like Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Ulcerative coloristic (UC), Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), Leaky gut and
Lamees Lahham, Registered Dietitian
With a BS in Nutrition Sciences and thorough internship training in several fields, Lamees has gained the experience aiding her passion for nutrition counseling. She loves to help clients find practical ways to make it easier for clients to eat and live healthy. Lamees believes food is medicine and has the power to help us heal. Her favorite aspect of practicing nutrition is getting to build amazing connections with clients and seeing clients reach their goals. Lamees offers a range of services from 1-on-1 counseling to workshops and workplace wellness.