Career: Complete Career Change Program
- Desire to grow income
- Get Calls for Jobs Without Applying
- Change Careers
Now, you have access to the work I do for Executive MBA programs through this class so you can craft and keep your peak income. And you are not alone in the process. When you join today I will send you an invitation to connect via Linkedin for a free profile review.
If you are not getting interviews for the job you want, you will want this class.
The best course I’ve ever been on. “If ever there was a course that you need to go on then it is this. I am very qualified but wasn't getting the phone calls for jobs because my strategy was totally wrong...If you want to get the hits then get the course!” by Keith McClean
Concise, efficient, effective, “With amazingly helpful downloadable content (just copy and paste into document)…Generates results, works for every industry and all job levels.” by Kevin Massabni,
This includes cutting edge tools for how hiring is done.
A whopping 75% of my clients get calls from their online profiles for the jobs they want, not through direct applications that get sucked into the 'resume black hole.'
And I give you my effective pre-formatted resume/CV template to write with along with 'fill-in-the-blank" interview and salary negotiation scripts.
This is my epic course that is the A to Z strategy that I use for my 6-Figure Executive MBA clients, now available to you.
You will want to take this course for these reasons.
1. You dislike your current career path and want something else.
2. You think you could be making more.
3. You do not have time for a job search and need recruiters to come to you.
4. If you are getting calls from recruiters but not for the jobs you want.
5. You need interview and salary negotiation scripts to make things easier.
I look forward to helping you reach your career goals.
Dr. Karen Gurney
- Business Professionals with a Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Career: Welcome00:37
- Career: Career Change Introduction00:44
- Career: Why is Hiring So Messed Up?15:28
- Job Search: Strategy Introduction00:31
- Career Change Job Search Strategy04:08
- Career Change Job Identification Exercise05:28
- Career Change Tutorial 1: Finding Your Dream Job03:13
- Resume and CV: Career Change Introduction00:48
- Resume and CV: Beat the Resume Blackhole08:42
- Emergency Resume Writing Advisory!!00:41
- Resume and CV: Template25:28
- Cover Letters: A Note About This Dying Breed01:45
- Linkedin: Profile Introduction00:40
- Linkedin: Profile Secrets11:42
- Linkedin: Tutorial20:50
- Interview: Interview Prep Introduction00:56
- Interview: Phone Screen14:01
- Interview: Behavioral and Questions for Them06:45
- Interview: Video Intro05:38
- Interview: 8 Video Interview Tips06:55
- Salary Negotiations Introduction00:42
- Career Change Salary Quoting & Negotiations Introduction06:07
- Career Change Desired Salary Quoting15:27
- Career Change New Hire Salary Negotiations09:03
- Existing Employee Salary Negotiations07:12
- Salary Negotiation: Alternative Negotiation Items01:29
- Job Search: Tap the Hidden Job Market Introduction00:35
- Job Search: Monster and Industry Job Boards02:57
- Job Search: Job Board Maximization14:21
- Job Search: Get Recruiters to Call You04:43
- Job Search: Get More Recruiter Calls01:26
- Networking to Get a Job Introduction02:29
- Building a Warm Lead Champions List04:38
- Linkedin Premium05:07
- 6 Figure MBA Introduction05:28
- Ways to Leapfrog in Income13:40
- Finance Indeed Search06:26
- Accounting Indeed Tutorial04:48
- Statistics and Data Analyst03:39
- Statistics and Data Analyst Indeed Tutorial02:16
- Supply Chain03:43
- Supply Chain Indeed03:19
- Marketing and Communications (MarCom)07:44
- MarCom Indeed Tutorial04:05
- Human Resources03:15
- HR Indeed Tutorial03:51
- Bonus: Become an Entrepreneur00:56
- Bonus: Discounted Course Link00:22
"Karen is a competent, compassionate, relentless professional who cares about what she does and cares even more about the clients that she represents. She under promises and over delivers!" Kim Johnson
As the Director of Strategic Development of Career IQ, Dr. Karen Gurney leverages a Doctorate in Economic and Workforce Development, a Masters in Business Administration, and has 20 years of combined experience in executive search consulting, career coaching, and human resources. Her work has been featured on major U.S. news networks and she currently has eight online classes that teach career and business strategies in over
100 countries assisting over 18,000 students in their career pursuits.
Dr. Gurney published the book Stacked: Double Your Job Interviews, Leverage Recruiters, Unlock LinkedIn in January 2017. The book reached 'hot new trending' in its first month on Amazon and reached the top 1% of books sold within the first 6-months of its release. Stacked has signed with Ingram Publishing for international distribution. The author Dr. Karen Gurney travels within the United States and internationally to teach the Stacked methods to job seekers, professional associations, and universities.