Career: Complete Career Change Program
- Desire to grow income
- Get Calls for Jobs Without Applying
- Change Careers
Now, you have access to the work I do for Executive MBA programs through this class so you can craft and keep your peak income. And you are not alone in the process. When you join today I will send you an invitation to connect via Linkedin for a free profile review.
If you are not getting interviews for the job you want, you will want this class.
The best course I’ve ever been on. “If ever there was a course that you need to go on then it is this. I am very qualified but wasn't getting the phone calls for jobs because my strategy was totally wrong...If you want to get the hits then get the course!” by Keith McClean
Concise, efficient, effective, “With amazingly helpful downloadable content (just copy and paste into document)…Generates results, works for every industry and all job levels.” by Kevin Massabni,
This includes cutting edge tools for how hiring is done.
A whopping 75% of my clients get calls from their online profiles for the jobs they want, not through direct applications that get sucked into the 'resume black hole.'
And I give you my effective pre-formatted resume/CV template to write with along with 'fill-in-the-blank" interview and salary negotiation scripts.
This is my epic course that is the A to Z strategy that I use for my 6-Figure Executive MBA clients, now available to you.
You will want to take this course for these reasons.
1. You dislike your current career path and want something else.
2. You think you could be making more.
3. You do not have time for a job search and need recruiters to come to you.
4. If you are getting calls from recruiters but not for the jobs you want.
5. You need interview and salary negotiation scripts to make things easier.
I look forward to helping you reach your career goals.
Dr. Karen Gurney
- Business Professionals with a Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Career: Welcome
- Career: Career Change Introduction
- Career: Why is Hiring So Messed Up?
- Job Search: Strategy Introduction
- Career Change Job Search Strategy
- Career Change Job Identification Exercise
- Career Change Tutorial 1: Finding Your Dream Job
- Resume and CV: Career Change Introduction
- Resume and CV: Beat the Resume Blackhole
- Emergency Resume Writing Advisory!!
- Resume and CV: Template
- Cover Letters: A Note About This Dying Breed
- Linkedin: Profile Introduction
- Linkedin: Profile Secrets
- Linkedin: Tutorial
- Interview: Interview Prep Introduction
- Interview: Phone Screen
- Interview: Behavioral and Questions for Them
- Interview: Video Intro
- Interview: 8 Video Interview Tips
- Salary Negotiations Introduction
- Career Change Salary Quoting & Negotiations Introduction
- Career Change Desired Salary Quoting
- Career Change New Hire Salary Negotiations
- Existing Employee Salary Negotiations
- Salary Negotiation: Alternative Negotiation Items
- Job Search: Tap the Hidden Job Market Introduction
- Job Search: Monster and Industry Job Boards
- Job Search: Job Board Maximization
- Job Search: Get Recruiters to Call You
- Job Search: Get More Recruiter Calls
- Networking to Get a Job Introduction
- Building a Warm Lead Champions List
- Linkedin Premium
- 6 Figure MBA Introduction
- Ways to Leapfrog in Income
- Finance Indeed Search
- Accounting Indeed Tutorial
- Statistics and Data Analyst
- Statistics and Data Analyst Indeed Tutorial
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Indeed
- Marketing and Communications (MarCom)
- MarCom Indeed Tutorial
- Human Resources
- HR Indeed Tutorial
- Bonus: Become an Entrepreneur
- Bonus: Discounted Course Link
"Karen is a competent, compassionate, relentless professional who cares about what she does and cares even more about the clients that she represents. She under promises and over delivers!" Kim Johnson
As the Director of Strategic Development of Career IQ, Dr. Karen Gurney leverages a Doctorate in Economic and Workforce Development, a Masters in Business Administration, and has 20 years of combined experience in executive search consulting, career coaching, and human resources. Her work has been featured on major U.S. news networks and she currently has eight online classes that teach career and business strategies in over
100 countries assisting over 18,000 students in their career pursuits.
Dr. Gurney published the book Stacked: Double Your Job Interviews, Leverage Recruiters, Unlock LinkedIn in January 2017. The book reached 'hot new trending' in its first month on Amazon and reached the top 1% of books sold within the first 6-months of its release. Stacked has signed with Ingram Publishing for international distribution. The author Dr. Karen Gurney travels within the United States and internationally to teach the Stacked methods to job seekers, professional associations, and universities.