5s training - Statistical View and Tutorials
What you'll learn
- 5s Statistical analysis
- How to develop Graphs and templates in Excel
- Explanation of what each S means numerically
- How to Quantify 5s
- Quality engineers, manufacturing engineers, process engineers engineer in general.
- Good head for numbers.
- Basic Excel Understanding
- Statistical Background
We can expect to learn the various statistical methods of analyzing 5s.
In this course we will go through a tutorials for each S of the cycle and explain in detail the affects it has on(Sort,Set,Shine,Standardize and Sustain).
This will be analysed in order to make better continuous improvement contributions.
In this course i will be addressing:
- Each step from a blank excel sheet to the fully populated and calculated data will be shown
- Each step describe what is happening as we analyse along
- Fully aware of how to quantify 5s
- Basic lean manufacturing and quality techniques shown and discussed.
- Basic excel technique shown
- Understanding of setting up your own quality control systems
- Foundational mathematics technique and graphs described
Hope you learn a lot more as I describe various scenarios and the analyses of each S at its independent states.
I also describe the profits and loses in real terms and explain how to avoid them or at least be aware of pitfalls.
Its not a strategy, its an analysis and a way of quantify a culture.
I Greatly Appreciate your participation in these lecture and hope you gain a lot of knowledge from them
Remember , Enjoy
Always feel free to ask questions
Who this course is for:
- Process Engineering
- Microsoft Office
- Data Science
Hardworking Aeronautical engineer with a good understanding of maintenance engineering (active and reactive), quality engineering (Inspection, reworking and documentation) and Prototyping and testing. Currently working for Sure Chill in liaison with UNICEF, WHO and UN as a prototype and test engineer and previously employed as a quality inspector at PRV engineering and recently working as a quality inspector at Renold Hi Tech Couplings and Gears and previously working a Quality and Operations Administrator role at Euro Bond Doors. Prior to this I have worked as a condition monitoring engineer ,maintenance engineer, assembler, general associate and a quality inspection roles at Honda manufacturing UK...etc