50+ Excel Keyboard shortcuts and keys for happy Excel
- Windows operating system with Microsoft Office is required to get the most out of the course. The formats, functionality, and keyboard shortcuts are different on a Mac operating system.
- I am using Office 365 for the demo, an earlier version of Office will work perfectly fine, including for creating new shortcuts.
Increase your productivity
By the end of this course, you will be able to do everything faster in Excel using fundamental to advanced keyboard shortcut keys.
Learn By Doing
The course is hugely interactive, with examples and exercises built into every lesson.
Follow the steps on screen, practice to learn fast, and get immediate results at work.
I designed the course to be hands-on and engaging. Using the working files included in the course materials, you’ll be able to follow along, practice each concept, and use these shortcuts daily.
We will cover 50+ shortcuts. Here are some examples of what you will learn:
Keyboard Shortcuts using the CTRL key - navigate thousands of rows or characters in a millisecond
Shortcuts using the SHIFT key - select data in one action
Shortcuts using the ALT key - navigate Ms Office faster and without a mouse
Fundamental and advanced navigation and data selection shortcuts
In-depth review of the CTRL + G shortcut: Go To (plus Go-to Special)
Page Up and Page Down keyboard shortcuts
Excel keyboard shortcuts to select a row and to select a column
Practice every shortcut with the provided examples and exercises
You'll Also Get:
✔ Downloadable practice files, containing all course examples
✔ Lifetime Access
✔ Certificate of Completion
This course is FREE.
Go ahead and hit the "Take this course" button to start working faster and create a great impression at work by using keyboard shortcuts for Excel!
-----This FREE class is a lite version of the highly-rated FULL course "Master keyboard shortcuts - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint".
This FULL class is taken in 30+ countries across the globe, with amazing testimonials from the students.
"It’s amazing, so helpful in my daily work in excel and word" Neilya
"The course is very useful and easy to follow" Florian
"This course is very useful as it covers all sorts of shortcuts across the Microsoft Office applications I use more frequently" Nadia
"The course is logical, very visual and practical. It is very useful as it increases speed and productivity. LOVE IT!" Andra
Do you want to discover just how POWERFUL Keyboard Shortcuts can be?
Imagine that you are walking straight into a room full of important people - recruiters, your entire team, your department leaders.
You feel confident about your presentation, your expertise. And you have as well an ace up your sleeve: the mastery of keyboard shortcuts.
With a couple of shortcut keys and not even touching your mouse, you flawlessly use the Ms Office apps to navigate, analyze, and present your data, which feels like magic to your audience. Now you have won them over: your colleagues, management, recruiters.
This FULL course teaches you exactly how to be a Master of Keyboard Shortcuts in a four-stage high-level process:
do everything faster using fundamental to advanced keyboard shortcut keys
master the mouse-free navigation
discover and use keyboard shortcuts for actions that don't even appear in the ribbon
create your brand-new shortcuts.
This is the most straightforward path to learn and master the Ms Office keyboard shortcuts from any level to advanced, and bottom line, it works.
You will learn 5 new skills in one class with this 5-in-1 course approach:
Excel keyboard shortcuts
Excel mouse-free navigation
Outlook keyboard shortcuts
Word keyboard shortcuts
PowerPoint keyboard shortcuts
Therefore, I invite you to check now my highly-rated course "Master keyboard shortcuts - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint" and to discover just how POWERFUL Keyboard Shortcuts can be. ---
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested to increase productivity and work smarter and with a smile in Excel
- 01:41How to get the most out of this free course: video, subtitles, Q&A etc.
· Valentin Ilicea is a certified Lean Six Sigma Belt and a seasoned Data Analyst with more than 12 years of experience specializing in Data Analytics, team, and project management, acquired in top multinational companies: HP, Ericsson, and INNIO (former part of General Electric).
· He founded VeryFastExcel in 2019 to provide high quality, affordable, great-value learning in order for business professionals to develop, achieve more, and reach their professional dreams.