50 Career & Self Development Tips: Welcome to the New You!
What you'll learn
- Achieve ALL of your business and non-business goals.
- This course was profiled in Business Insider who said that: "The lessons you'll learn here could have a lasting impact...Professor Chris Haroun's online course, called "50 Career & Self Development Tips," provides insightful guidance for problems many professionals will face over the course of their careers — like feeling burned out or struggling to secure that sought-after promotion — but you'll also learn basic skills you can apply to your personal life, such as how to overcome criticism and stress.”
- Learn how to reinvent yourself in ways that you never thought were possible!
- Significantly increase your level of happiness at work and away from work!
- Learn how to take your career to the next level!
- Understand the importance of mentoring others (some call it Karma, but this strategy forces you to practice your core values).
- Find out what your passion is. What were you put on this earth to accomplish professionally; if you get out of bed in the morning and tell yourself that you are going to work, then you are doing it wrong; find your passion and you will never work a single day in your life : )
- Nothing except an open mind and a positive attitude : )
** Chris is the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course." **
This course was profiled in Business Insider who said that “Professor Chris Haroun's online course, called "50 Career & Self Development Tips," provides insightful guidance for problems many professionals will face over the course of their careers — like feeling burned out or struggling to secure that sought-after promotion — but you'll also learn basic skills you can apply to your personal life, such as how to overcome criticism and stress.”
You will be a different person by the time you finish this course. This course will help you to focus on what are the most important goals for you to achieve in life. There are no limits in life, except for the limits that we place on ourselves; "whether or not you think you can achieve something, you're right" : )
This course contains the best career and non-career advice I have compiled in my life, including the wisdom of the Dalai Lama and many successful businesspeople that ALSO had a very successful personal and family life. Again, you will be a different person by the time you finish this course. Thank you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in self improvement from a career and personal perspective.
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 1,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.