5 Ways To Build A Successful Salesforce Consulting Practice
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Follow five simple steps to build a Salesforce consultancy from scratch.
- Learn how to plan your business, build powerful processes, market to customers, sell your value and support customers
- Get great tips to optimize your skills as a Salesforce freelancer
- Students should be ready to learn how to build a successful Salesforce consultancy
- Students should possess basic Salesforce Admin, Developer skills
** This course is perfect for anyone wanting to build a Salesforce Consultancy from scratch**
** ACCORDING TO BURNING GLASS TECHNOLOGIES, a labor technologies analysis firm: "Setting aside the near-universal Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce is now the 7th most in-demand software skill...putting Salesforce demand ahead of IT stalwarts such as Python, .Net, and C++, and in line with commonly used applications such as Adobe Photoshop"**
Every year, companies spend thousands of dollars on Salesforce consultants to conduct Administration, Developer or a range of other tasks. Why not get a piece of the pie through your own consultancy? Build your financial success on the Salesforce cloud today!
This course is perfect for:
--Salesforce Admin or Developers looking to boost their income and take control of their time
--Freelancers who want to add Salesforce to their offered services
--Those with a passion for Salesforce and want to turn that passion into a business empire
By the end of this course you will know and be able to do the following:
1. Follow five simple steps to build a Salesforce consultancy from scratch.
2. Learn how to plan your business, build powerful processes, market to customers, sell your value and support customers
3. Get great tips to optimize your skills as a Salesforce freelancer
I will work with you throughout the course to support your journey to mastery!
Ready to build your future? Click "Take this course now" to get started!
- Salesforce Admin or Developers looking to boost their income and take control of their time
- Freelancers who want to add Salesforce to their offered services
- Those with a passion for Salesforce and want to turn that passion into a business empire
Welcome to the course. In this lecture you will get a snapshot of everything you will learn to build a successful Salesforce freelance consulting business.
In this case study I map out what the best practices for a consultancy business.
Not everybody is cut out to be a freelancer. In this video see if you have what it takes.
What is the demand for Salesforce jobs? The higher the demand, the more valuable your work will be to clients. Find out more in this video.
Use Trailhead to boost your skills and gain important experience.
Salesforce is an Account Executive (AE) centric organization. In many cases, AEs are driving the business for both consulting firms and ISVs. Learn how to work with them and not against them.
- AEs want to sell licenses. They want to sell them today and not next month.
- AEs do not want red accounts. Remember that everyone may have a red account every once in a while, and that is OK, but what matters is how you handle that account.
- AEs often want to own the client relationship — don’t create frictions.
- Be responsive.
Your customers are likely using social media to gather their information. It is the perfect place to reach them. With the right plan you can convert your audience to your customers.
With all the tasks you need to complete, you may run out of time to serve your customers. Use these tools to ensure that your customers are always top of mind.