5 Real-Time Use Cases using Machine Learning
What you'll learn
- Learn how to program in Python using the latest Python 3
- Learn to perform Classification and Regression modelling
- Learn to use the popular library Scikit-learn in your projects
- Real life case studies and projects to understand how things are done in the real world
- Explore large datasets and wrangle data using Pandas
- Build artificial neural networks with Tensorflow and Keras
- Understand the intuition behind Artificial Neural Networks
- Deep Learning, Transfer Learning and Neural Networks using the latest Tensorflow 2.0
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- How to improve your Machine Learning Models
- Implement Machine Learning algorithms
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Enthusiasm to learn something new
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist or ML Engineer?
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world's most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! We will take you through 5 real-world projects and you can use those projects in your resume as well. The videos are designed in such a way that we will cover all the prerequisites and you just need to understand the flow.
We'll teach you how to create awesome Machine Learning and Deep Learning Projects with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
Programming with Python
NumPy with Python
Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
Use pandas to handle Excel Files
Use ML models from Scikit-learn
Use different NLP techniques
Make Neural Network Architecture
Moreover, the course is packed with quizzes that will help you check your knowledge while learning to build the projects.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use as your own projects.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- You are a programmer that wants to extend their skills into Deep Learning and Machine Learning to make yourself more valuable
- You want to learn to use Machine Learning and Deep Learning with your projects
- Technologists curious about how machine learning and deep learning really works
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
I am an aspiring data scientist who enjoys connecting the dots: be it ideas from different disciplines, people from different teams, or applications from different industries. I have strong technical skills and an academic background in engineering, statistics, and machine learning.
Interested in finding valuable insights from the data, Passionate about implementing Data Science techniques and expand the domain of my knowledge base.
I also like organizing events such as workshops, Hackathons, and webinars and had founded Code Warriors for the same purpose.
My passion lies in solving business problems with tailored data and algorithms and communicating complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders. I am able to jump across verticals to deliver high-performing AI solutions.
An ambitious individual with a desire to succeed. A Machine Learning enthusiast with an additional knack in Web Development. A confident public speaker possessing intermediate leadership qualities. A Cricket fanatic. A student who like to take risks and does not shy away from experimenting various combinations in life. Striving to the best of the lot. Wish me good luck ??
Proficient: Python (scikit-learn, NumPy, nltk, pandas), TensorFlow, Keras
Familiar: NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Hi, I'm Gaurav Sharma, I'm a Deep Learning and Crypto Enthusiast whose vision is to keep contributing to the community. I'm a confident speaker and always ready to spread knowledge and information to others. Interested in Graphic Designing, delivering designs with creativity and innovation since the beginning.
I also love organizing events such as workshops, Hackathons, and webinars and had founded Code Warriors for the same purpose.
Proficient: Python (SciKit-learn, NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas), TensorFlow, Keras
Familiar : Computer Vision
Hi, We are Code Warriors an E learning organisation . This is our Udemy Handle where we will provide you some awesome courses with very basic price. The courses will be very much informative and you will enjoy a lot. We focus on your learning in an enjoying manner so you don't get bored.