5 Golden Pillars of Music Production
What you'll learn
- Why A/B Audio Comparison is SO IMPORTANT (Before / After)
- How to Actually Apply A/B Comparison with Examples
- Why You Should Never Mix Instruments in Solo
- How to Be Organized from the Start as a Music Producer
- Understanding Your Music Producer Custom Folder
- Setting Up a Proper Backup Plan for Your Music
- Using the Whole Frequency Spectrum when Making Beats, and Selecting Sounds
- Understanding the Whole Beatmaking Process from Beginning to End (Beatmaking, Arrangement, Mixing, Mastering, Sound Design)
- Taking Advantage of Plugin Order (Plugin Chain and Signal Flow)
- Discover that Quality Drum Samples Make ALL The Difference
- How to Setup a FL Studio Template, and Why a Template Saves You Tons of Time (if Done Right!)
- Preparing Your Listener in Music through Audio Painting (my own special term to help make your music captivating for your listeners!)
- Understanding Audio Painting in Action for Powerful Music Arrangements
- You should be at least a year into producing.. there's a lot assumed music production knowledge (which we do cover step-by-step)
- You should have a DAW, MIDI Keyboard, and preferably FL Studio (but any DAW will do!)
- You should be ready to watch the course over a second time, as there is A LOT of talking revealing the must-know beatmaking secrets to truly see results in your beats.
5 Golden Pillars of Music Production music production course reveals the beatmaking secrets that have taken me over 10 years to understand and master.
In your early years as a producer, it's very important you learn this fundamental music production knowledge early so that you can start practicing to train your ear right away!
You will learn:
A/B COMPARISON + FAIR LEVEL MATCHING (and how to TRULY use it)
BE ORGANIZED FROM THE START (and how it helps you endure your WHOLE music career)
USING YOUR WHOLE FREQUENCY SPECTRUM (to MAKE BEATS FULL and MIXING EASY)
UNDERSTANDING THE BEATMAKING PROCESS (to KNOW what you are doing)
PREPARING YOUR LISTENER (to prevent an AMATEUR SOUNDING TRACK)
I also include a bonus tip in this course which I would have loved to put as #1.. but I know many would not find value in that.. (only those who truly seek knowledge will understand).
If you are looking for that one beatmaking course to take your music productions to the next level this one is it.
I guarantee you will have your beatmaking skills taken to the next level by the end of the course, and be truly inspired to get in your DAW and start working immediately.
Most of these topics taught YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE.
They are GratuiTous’ own teaching methods which have helped thousands of students with results.
Discover must-know music production methods that you must follow every track.
If you are a producer who likes to make beats, mix beats, master beats, as well as arrange your songs, we cover many of those topics in this music production course..
5 Golden Pillars Music Production Course will reveal the beatmaking secrets you are after.
Who this course is for:
- Beatmakers Wanting to Know the Beatmaking Secrets for Professional Music
- Producers Who Want to See Results in their Music As Fast As Possible
- New Producers Who Don't Want to Waste Time Learning, and Want to Know the Music Industry Secrets of the Pros NOW
GratuiTous (Riley Weller) is an artist and producer for the name of Jesus. He is an author, educator, and podcast host of 'Music Production Made Simple'.
He has been using FL Studio since 2009, leading him to work with a GRAMMY-Nominated Artist!
He has tons of FL Studio Books and FL Studio Courses for how to use FL Studio. His learning materials have proven results from previous students who have successfully learned the software to make beats.
His students tell him that his approach to explaining topics is extremely easy to understand.
Feel free to reach out to GratuiTous with any questions you have about FL Studio.