5 garden crops for food storage
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Grow the 5 best crops that will help you fill your food storage
- Learn how to grow each of the 5 best food storage crops
- Learn the best methods for preserving your food storage crops
- This is a beginner level course
Learn how to grow the 5 best garden crops to add them to your food storage.
In this course you will learn the 5 crops every gardener should be growing to build your own food storage. Your pantry will soon be bursting with your own home grown veggies.
Join me for this quick 45 minute mini course that will get you started growing food for your pantry. We will cover the following topics:
- What are the 5 best garden crops to be growing in your backyard to add to your food storage.
- Why did each of these 5 crops make it to the top spots
- Growing tips to get your best harvest ever of each of these favorite garden goodies!
- The best methods for preserving or storing these backyard veggies.
With today's growing economic and political uncertainty learning how to provide some (or all) of your own food is become more and more important. Join expert gardener Rick Stone as he talks about these 5 important garden crops that every backyard gardener should know how to grow and preserve. This primer course is designed to get you started on your journey towards self sufficiency.
Rick will take you though each of these 5 important crops and give you tips for growing them and then methods for preserving them. With more that 20 years of gardening experience Rick is becoming one of the "go to" guys for online gardening advice. Rick's laid back personal approach to teaching online will have you coming back for more!!
Like all Udemy courses, this one comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the course, simply return it for a full refund. BUT we are sure you are going to LOVE this course!
- This is a great course for those of you who would like to become more self sufficient by growing and storing your own garden produce.
- The course is designed to help both new and experienced gardeners grow great food storage crops
If you really want to be come a self sufficient gardener the potatoes need to be on your list! In fact 1/3 of your garden should be planted in potatoes if you really want to eat mostly from your garden. In this lecture we will cover growing potatoes using the hilling method and also talk about some options for storing your potatoes for winter.
Narrowing the list down to just 5 crops for this course was pretty tough!! Here are 5 more crops that round out the top 10!