Direct Sales Training Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Have direct sales conversations in 5 easy steps! Conversations that generate revenue for your company or organization.
- Confidently start conversations with strangers at trade shows, exhibits, sales events and more!
- Decide if the person you are speaking with is a 'good lead' likely to buy from you. (AKA: lead qualification)
- Overcome common fears in face to face selling situations.
- Master the art of active exhibiting.
- Create sales goals that lead to profitable direct sales conversations.
- Bring an open mind and a willingness to try something new!
- Some basic knowledge of marketing or sales concepts like a 'lead' or 'sales funnel' is useful, but not necessary.
Direct sales can seem very intimidating if you aren't prepared- but it doesn't have to be. This direct sales training course for beginners will teach you how to sell a product to a customer in just 5 easy steps! Don't waste thousands on sales opportunities that have no chance to generate revenue. Instead, train yourself or your staff to sell!
Tina and Liz will teach you the 5 easy steps to having successful direct sales conversations at...
- trade shows and trade fairs
- exhibits and exhibitions
- sales events
- festivals, fairs, home shows, farmer's markets
- booths, stands, pop-up stores and shops and more
Perfect for those responsible for booth staff training or trade show sales training, trade show marketing professionals, face to face selling beginners, direct sales novices, event planners, marketing managers, startup and small business owners.
This direct sales training course for beginners is designed to make face to face selling easy, fun and repeatable. With...
- direct sales training videos
- lots of role-playing scenarios
- memorable characters such as 'Pretzel Guy, 'Fancy Water Guy,' Ms. Right, Mr. Maybe and Dracula
- interactive quizzes
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is expecting to have direct sales conversations, and feels unprepared! Whether sales is your full-time job, or a hat you wear from time to time, this course is for you.
- Perfect for direct sales novices, marketing managers, event planners and startup or small business owners.
- This course is designed for those new to direct sales conversations. If you consider yourself an experienced sales professional, it probably isn't for you.
- This course primarily focuses on face to faces selling or direct sales conversations. For instance, sales conversations you will have at a tradeshow, sales event, exhibit or 'stand.'
For more than 15 years, I've been creating profitable marketing and exhibit strategies for startups, small businesses and nonprofits.
As co-owner and former VP Marketing for a fast-growth software company, I oversaw event planning, exhibit training, marketing, and public relations from startup to acquisition.
Currently, I'm a startup owner and business development and marketing consultant. I've launched and oversaw several multi-million dollar businesses and consulted for others.
I graduated with honors with a M.A. in Sociology, specializing in theory and media.
I love helping businesses and organizations successfully bring their ideas to profitable fruition.
As co-owner and former Finance Manager for a fast-growth tech company, I oversaw finance, sales contracts and event logistics from the company’s startup to successful acquisition.
I specialize in event planning, exhibit training, and customer service logistics for tech and IT companies. My experience includes over 10+ years of successful sales and support conversations with over 10,000 customers, as both a startup owner and tech business employee.
I love sharing my secrets to creating win-win conversations with current and potential customers.