5 Easy Chinese Take Out Recipes to Make at Home
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to cook 5 popular Chinese takeout dishes in your own kitchen! No more takeouts!
- This course is suitable for people with no cooking experience and also for the experienced cook.
- This course is suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Students do need to have access to a kitchen with at least one cooking hob.
- Students will need to have in this kitchen at least 1 wok or frying pan and 1 ladle or spatula.
5 Chinese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home!
You will be cooking 5 Chinese Takeout Recipes!
This course is designed and structured for easy understanding and use.
My purpose in putting together this course is to help you create your favourite Chinese Takeout recipes at home. So you can ditch those takeout menus!
I'll show you just how easy it is! We'll be learning to cook:
- General Tso's Chicken
- Singapore Noodles
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Chinese Egg Fried Rice
- Chinese Beef in Orange Sauce
PLUS a bonus lecture on How to Fry Your Own Prawn Crackers at Home!
Each course is broken down for ease of use, and includes:
- How to Cook the recipe
- And any other relevant details
Along the way, as always, I'll share with you hints and suggestions for the recipes.
Every dish is accompanied by a detailed, step-by-step written recipe that you can download in Microsoft Word or Adobe pdf format.
Get your aprons on!
- Anyone who loves to cook.
- Anyone who wants to learn to make Chinese takeout menus at home.
This quick lecture focuses on some of the essential utensils we will need for this 5 Chinese Takeout Recipes Course.
A quick look at ingredients that some students make be unfamiliar with.
Let's find out what General Tso's Chicken is. Did you know it is one of the most popular Chinese takeout recipes in the US?
What are Singapore Noodles? Let's find out in this lecture!
Let's see just how easy it is to cook Chinese Egg Fried Rice at home, and also take a look at the very few ingredients we need.