5 Day Simplify Your Life Challenge
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a more peaceful home environment by decluttering your space
- Discover new ways to be active during the day
- See the benefits of a short, effective at-home workout
- Create more time in your life so the things you truly want to do
- Remove negative people from your life and spend time with those who build you up
- Add more healthy eating into your routine
- A desire to reduce overwhelm and stress
I sat on my couch unable to move. My stomach was tied up in knots and my breath was shallow. I felt extremely overwhelmed with life in general. I was working a lot of hours, had a bunch of commitments, and no time for fun or friends. This wasn't what I wanted my life to be like. Can you relate?
If you desire more calm, more balance, and more joy in your life, this Challenge is for YOU!
We will tackle 5 areas of your life: house clutter, fitness, commitments, relationships, and nutrition. You will get simple, concrete action steps to take in order to simplify life in these areas. You'll be provided with worksheets that will guide the process. Each day's activities will take 30 minutes or less, so you'll have little chance for excuses why you can't do it. :)
Think about how it would feel to have a less cluttered home, simple ways to take care of your health with encouraging friends alongside you, and goals that you will actually achieve.
I can't wait to help you on this part of your life journey,
- If you desire more calm, more balance, and more joy in your life, this Challenge is for you.
- Leaders, Executives, Professionals, Managers, and anyone with an extremely busy life will benefit from this course.
One of the secrets to eating more healthy is to have the healthy food easily available to you. In keeping with my philosophy of focus on 80/20, eating well most of the time, not stressing about the other part, today we are going to focus on eating healthier snacks and more veggies.
For all the instructions, click to download the