5 Day FREE Client & Lead Challenge
- You must have an open mind to learn and apply new skills
Do you want to learn how to increase your sales and leads? Get started today with our FREE 5 Day Client and Lead Challenge. It gives you the basics of how we were able to quit our fulltime jobs in 4 months and get our first client in the first week of launching. Networking is a required skill for anyone with a business, product, service or brand. Learn how you can find your niche, elevator pitch, and networking online so you can increase your sales, leads, and clients.
Three reasons to take this course:
1. Its 100% FREE! yes, we give you the basics to get your started for free.
2. The strategies we have included we have tested in a variety of different fields. From photographers, coaching to authors, we have seen huge success with connecting with people online using these methods.
3. Bonus day and workbook included - Yes, we even decided to include some amazing bonus content because we are passionate about helping you live your dream life.
If you are ready to learn how to find your niche, create your elevator pitch, network online and more! Join this FREE 5 day client and lead course to get you started! We have also included a bonus workbook and lesson
Take action toward creating your dream life! Learn how to network online so you can increase sales and leads.
Don't forget to check out our full 30 day client and lead challenge course too!
Who this course is for:
- Solopreneurs looking to grow their online business through online networking
- Anyone looking to learn how to online networking
Hi there, it’s Stefanie and Chelsea! We are the Co-Founders of CS Planners.
We are on a mission to heal your mind and soul so you can build confidence and become authentically yourself.
After Stefanie lost her son and shocked doctors by having a healthy daughter after being told she can’t have kids, we want to inspire people that the impossible is possible. What you think is a hard or challenging situation is possible, you just have to believe and take action.
Chelsea lost her identity after her concussions and was told she shouldn’t go to university but beat the odds when she graduated with everyone else. She now inspires people around the world to build confidence, heal their past and become their authentic selves.