56 Thai Food Easy Recipe Thai Cooking Classes Eat Like Thai
What you'll learn
- Step by step to cook simple Thai food for a balanced diet with detailed recipes which are delicious for your family to enjoy.
- Use up availability ingredients in your kitchen or local supermarket to create new dishes that you and your family will love.
- How to use Asian herbs and condiments to prepare everyday Thai home cooked easy recipes.
- Stock up essential dry ingredients and condiments to compliment fresh food in order to create tasty Thai dishes
- Store fresh food in the fridge to extend shelf life
- Please prepare basic kitchen tools as the following: Knife, cutting board, measuring cup and spoon, plates and bowls, a pan or work.
- No prior knowledge or experience about Thai Cooking is required
Hi there, my name is Tipyapar Pla Traisombat. Welcome to my course and my kitchen.
Are you a fan of Thai Food ?
I know you may like to cook Thai food at home sometimes. But what is Thai home cooking for everyday meals?
Here are some questions that might interest you or be in your mind:
- Is Thai Food only curry ?
- Do Thai people cook and eat curries every day ?
- Have you ever struggled to find all ingredients in one place for one meal ?
- Have you bought an ingredient only for cooking one dish and never used it again ?
I sometimes struggle with my shopping list at my local supermarket and cannot complete my cooking plan and almost run out of time for shopping. Our busy daily schedules running against the clock, I find it is so boring and exhausting when my meal plan is not going well. I still have to feed the family. So this is the idea of this course, the basic concept of core ingredients to have in kitchen cabinets and get fresh supply meat and simple vegetables from local supermarkets or what would have left in kitchen cabinets from weekly shopping.
This course will help you to make simple, easy to cook meals that are budget-conscious but delicious. They are the really tasty meals that will become regulars at your family table. Besides, these recipes are the meals that we eat at home every day in Thailand and some of the dishes are famous street food that the locals eat every day such as Stir-Fried Pork Garlic Pepper, Stir-Fried Minced Pork with Holy Basil Leaves and Thai style Omelet.
In addition, popular dishes like Tom Yum, Pad Thai, Noodles, Tom Kha Gai, Pad See Ew and Thai Curry are also included in the course.
The course is based on a simple concept for creating a good meal plan, easy recipes, and will help you to extend the variety of your weekly meal plan with home cooking recipes of Thai Food.
I also added some recipes in this course that you can try to cook when you have more time at the weekend. It is nice to cook something different and delicious sometimes although it will consume a bit more time but is not too tricky.
Each recipe in my course is provided with step by step clear instructions with subtitles. In addition, there is a downloadable bonus provided at the end of the course which will be a very helpful guide for your cooking.
This cooking class gives you easy to make recipes with basic ingredients for Thai cuisine that you can cook at home bringing the authentic local Thai food to your kitchen.
See you in the kitchen.
Who this course is for:
- This course is a good resource for anyone interested in Thai cooking that will help you make the most out of your time and your weekly shopping.
- This course is good for beginer. You do not need any experience or knowledge about Thai Cooking or Thai Food. The course will guide you in basic preparation, ingredients introduction and step by step cooking.
- This course doesn’t not go into advanced techniques
I am a home chef. I was in the kitchen since I was 6 years old helping my mom around the kitchen.
My first assignment was dishwashing and later I become my mom’s assistant preparing everything she needed for her to cook and one of my jobs was to go to the market after school.
I became the home chef when I was 14 years old - that was the first time, I really took full charge in the family kitchen.
My family has been cooking for generations, my great grandmother, my grandmother, my aunts, my uncles, and my mom.
I want to share the knowledge I have gained and in some cases adapted to teach you recipes I use today to create simple, authentic and delicious Thai meals.
The older generations were able to take their time cooking but as a corporate executive previously and now as an entrepreneur, with a busy daily schedule I have learned to adapt some recipes so they can still be freshly cooked to be healthy and delicious but taking much less time.
Preparation is key to saving time and I will teach you how to do this in advance from showing you what essential items you need to have on hand, to storage of fresh food to be available at any time, to using leftover vegetables to create a simple and delicious dish just with the addition of those essential items.
I am so excited to be here at Udemy as an instructor to share my knowledge and experience with you. This is a lifelong passion for me and if you’d like to learn how to cook delicious Thai food this course will take you on another perspective and experience of Thai home cooking.
Tipyapar Pla Traisombat