45 Day Workout Challenge
What you'll learn
- Learn how to stay consistent for the next 45 days (and beyond) with workouts that are 35 minutes or less
- Build lean muscle
- Workout from anywhere. All you need is a pair of dumbbells
- Learn how to take care of your body with stretching routines
- Take care of past, present, or future injuries with focused mobility and stretching routines
- Be able to have a positive attitude and a competitive spirit
- Need a pair of dumbbells and (optional) mat
Want to train and feel like an athlete again, but your busy life and injuries hold you back?
The 35 Minute Athlete - 45 Day Workout Challenge is a great place to feel strong and healthy again (along with extra motivation!)
Each day you will do either a workout, stretching, or mobility routine to get your body moving.
Workouts will be 35 minutes or less and are follow along style which means I will be doing the workout with you.
You will be given a warm up routine in the beginning of the video and there will be a separate video as your cool down.
Being a former athlete means injuries are unavoidable, but don't worry! There will be modifications for many exercises and tips on how to correct your form. You are in the right hands.
From someone who has suffered two fractured backs, a torn ACL, and several ankle sprains, I am still able to workout and feel GREAT using my workout and stretching routines.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: A pair of dumbbells
Other benefits from this course:
- Lifetime access
- A FREE copy of my E-book "Love Food, Eat Healthy"
- Stronger, healthy, and feeling great
- You can do these workouts anywhere!
- Become more flexible
- Prevent future injuries
- Modify for current or past injuries
Who this course is for:
- Former Athletes
- Those looking to build lean muscle
- Those with injuries who still want to workout
- Those who don't have a lot of time to workout
Hey! I am Samantha, a certified personal trainer for 4 years now, a former D1 athlete, and fitness model. Over the years I've helped many build strong and healthy bodies through functional strength training, high intensity workouts, and injury corrective exercises.
Through my experiences with multiple injuries including a fractured back, torn ACL, ankle surgery, and neck (and migraines) pain, I have learned to work with my injuries and not against. I love teaching people how to strengthen and heal, while also still being able to do the things you love.
TIME is always something that is important to me, so I know it's important to you as well. That is why all of my workouts are fun, quick, and efficient that challenge you to work hard within a small amount of time.
My goal through my videos is to help you create a healthy and long term lifestyle that works for your body and your needs. NOT someone else's.
You can also find me on Instagram @samanthaholleyfit