40 Handy Excel Tips to make you look like a Excel Guru
What you'll learn
- Use the hidden features of Excel
- A confidence boost by learning the way around Excel.
- Know many tricks to save time while using Excel
- The ability to work "smarter not harder."
- Be able to teach/help others at home or work.
- Get Appreciation at Work from Colleagues and Management
- Basic Proficiency in Excel
- A PC with Microsoft Excel Installed - 2010 and Above.
- Lots of Enthusiasm and the Willingness to Stand out as Excel Expert
This course is designed to help you use Excel more effectively. Learn to use Excel's Amazingly Powerful Tips and Tricks I've picked up over the past 15 years using Excel. By Adding one or more of these tricks into your repertoire, you will be able to effortlessly manage data sets, Improve Productivity and Demonstrate value. The Course has plenty of tricks and shortcuts that you can use to be get tedious, boring work done much, much faster. Be the GO TO person at Work and be looked up by Your Colleagues as an Excel Guru.
Who this course is for:
- You want to have fun, and learn Excel.
- If you want to stand out as an Excel Expert
- Anyone who wants to boost their productivity in Excel
- Anyone who wants to save time while using Excel
Suhas Dakhole has more than 15 years of Quality ,Operations and Project Management experience. He has worked with some of the Top MNCs at Senior Leadership Roles and as a Project Consultant.
Suhas is a Computer Science Engineer from Mumbai University but learning never stopped for him. He believes himself to be a Lifelong Learner who loves to Teach. Working as a Senior Leadership role and as a Consultant he has trained and Coached thousands of people with Skills learned over 15 Years of Corporate Experience.
B.E (Information Technology)- Mumbai University
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt- Exemplar Global
Certified Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide
Creativity & Innovation Practitioner.
Business Value Analyst.
Business Modelling Expert.
PRINCE2 - APMG UK.
SAP CRM – SAP Global.