Building a eCommerce Startup in 4 Hours [Livestream]
What you'll learn
- How to build and launch an ecommerce startup
- How to troubleshoot problems that arise during the development process
- How to create initial marketing materials for a startup
- How to create to marketing landing pages to collect emails
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Interested in building startups
- Have an interest in digital marketing
In this course you will learn to
- build an Wordpress ecommerce website from start to finish
- troubleshoot problems that arise during development
- learn answers to questions asked by thousands watching the build
- create initial marketing materials for your startup
- find your first backlinks and do competitor analysis
This is one of the most unique courses on Udemy because you will join me while I build an complete ecommerce website and troubleshoot all the problems and concerns that arise during the development process. In no other course will you see an unedited view of exactly what the development process looks like.
The original livestream on YouTube had 10k viewers during broadcast watching me as I built an entire ecommerce startup in 4 hours, I started with just an idea and built out an entire ecommerce startup. I start by buying a domain, designing a logo, installing software, buying a theme, editing the theme, creating product pages and then creating initial marketing materials and finding backlinks all in 4 hours! I've edited the original 4.5 hours of video into 3.5 hours of jammed packed material with practical web development and digital marketing information.
Watch and follow me as I complete each process and troubleshoot the problems that arise during the livestream.
This livestream was done for the popular entrepreneur forum on Reddit (/r/entrepreneur).
Check out my other course (Digital Marketing 201: Multi-million Dollar Tips & Tricks) to go beyond the basics discussed in this course and begin to supercharge your digital marketing strategies.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any inspiring entrepreneur or person interested in building ecommerce sites and marketing them.
- Students want to get a real-life look into the development process
- Students looking to get real-world practical advice on how to market your website after launch
Michael reaches hundred's of millions people each year through SEO and other digital marketing techniques for his own properties and on behalf of his clients. He has his Master's in Computer Science & eCommerce and owns one of Moz's top organic content on the internet that creates over a million dollars worth of passive income every year.