3 STEPS TO RAISING CAPITAL FAST [INTRO]
- Basic computer skills
Want to crowd fund a million dollars fast? Learn how SMART entrepreneurs raise capital FAST using equity crowdfunding platforms.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Lili Balfour has advised over 100 companies, who have gone on to raise over $200 million from investors around the world. She is the author of Master the Finance Game, a Wall Street Journal Guest Mentor, a contributor at Fox Business News, a blogger for The Huffington Post, a guest contributor for HuffPost Live, and a guest lecturer at UC Berkeley.
ABOUT THE COURSE
3 Steps to Raising Capital Fast breaks down the process of raising capital with equity platforms.
Entrepreneurs will learn how to:
- Develop a funding roadmap to master the fundraising process
- Secure the right angel investors quickly
- Communicate pertinent data to close a deal
- Understand term sheets, convertible notes, SAFE, valuation, valuation cap, liquidation preference, and other important terms
Lili Balfour spent over 20 years in investment management and investment banking in Silicon Valley and NYC before founding Atelier Advisors in 2007. Her goal is to provide investment banking services to early-stage companies, which are typically ignored by investment banks. Over the past seven years, she has advised over 100 startups on their funding strategy. She has coached established brands (Bag, Borrow, or Steal, Visual IQ, Alpha Theory, Derivix, Erin Fetherston, and Peeled Snacks) and pre-revenue startups looking for seed capital via crowd funding.
Our community of entrepreneurs spans several countries and has climbed pass 5,000. We meet on the third Friday of each month for Office Hours on Spreecast and participate in weekly video lessons on YouTube.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
- 05:07Developing a Roadmap
- 01:57It's Not About the Money
- 32:083 Steps to Raising Capital Fast - Video Discussion
- 07:45RockThePost Example: Ansa
- 16:36AngelList Example: Phin and Phebes
- 00:08Free Office Hour - Third Friday of Each Month
- 00:10Access the Full 3 Hour Course - 3 Steps to Raising Capital Fast Here
- 00:02One-On-One Mentoring
Finance for Entrepreneurs (www.financeforentrepreneurs.co) was created by Lili Balfour, founder of Atelier Advisors and author of Master the Finance Game.
To date, she has served over 10,000 entrepreneurs, from Silicon Valley to Dubai, via online courses and in-person workshops, from SF Hacker News to American Express CEO BootCamp. Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business News, and Forbes.
Lili spent over 15 years in investment banking (technology and healthcare) and investment management before creating Atelier Advisors, a firm that provides strategic and financial advisory services to early-stage companies. To date, she has helped over 100 early-stage companies raise over $200 million.