3-minute Vietnamese a Day
It is difficult to learn Vietnamese. It is so different from English. However, the goal of this course is to make it easy for you by finding the similarity between English and Vietnamese and eliminating the hurdles on your learning path. Slowly ease you into the beauty of the language. You won't even realize that you have already been able to speak it.
This course utilizes the method 3-minute studying a day in order to maintain your enthusiasm. That is all you need. Just think about it as listening to a new song a day. I want you to have fun learning this new language, a new way to talk to your friend and family.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Vietnamese Language
- Native Vietnamese Speaker
- Born and raised in Saigon, Vietnam for 18 years before moving to Canada 9 years ago
- Passionate about innovative, exciting and quick learning methods that make stuff we learn stick in our brain forever
- Tour guided many visitors such as friends and business partners to places in Vietnam where we had deep conversations about language, culture, and history of Vietnamese people.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- 3 years of experience in Financial Services
- An active Administrative member of the Provincial Vietnamese Association with more than 200 members
- A volunteer for AIESEC a student organization that exchanges volunteers around the world.