3G UMTS Fundamentals-Technology, Architecture, Protocols
What you'll learn
- Everything they need to know about fundamentals of 3G
- Basic familiarization with Telecom Engineering terms
This course explains the 3G (UMTS) technology fundamentals. This course highlights the new technologies and changes that were introduced in UMTS or 3G networks. This course focuses on in-depth understanding of UMTS systems, WCDMA concepts, Air interface protocols and procedures. This course is for students as well as working professionals who want to learn fundamentals of 3G technologies.
Who this course is for:
- Network and system engineers who want to get introduce to 3G systems.
- Students and working professionals who want understanding of UMTS systems.
- Anyone who want to learn protocols and procedures involved in 3G systems.
- Anyone who want to upgrade their skills for better job.
Dr. Moazzam Tiwana is a telecom engineer with a MSc. degree in Digital Telecommunication Systems from ENST, Paris, France in 2007 and a Ph.D. degree in Mobile Communications from Telecom SudParis Paris, France, in 2010. His PHD was with the R&D Group of Orange Labs of France Telecom. He has more than Twenty-one years of industrial and academic experience with research publications in the reputed international journals.