3D ANIMATION: WALK and RUN CYCLE
What you'll learn
- Animate an effective walk and run cycle and create variations.
- Animate faster in Maya
Ever wanted to make that perfect run and walk quickly and effectively? in this course that is exactly what I will teach you. This course is about creating your very own Walk and Run cycles from the ground-up in any version of Autodesk Maya. In this short and simple Video Series I will be walking you through my unique techniques and workflows on how to animate a standard Walk and Run Cycle in Maya.
About this Course:
- The awesome Udemy 30 day money-back-guarantee.
- Full support from the instructor.
- Perfect for students and professionals looking for a hassle-free way to animate a standard walk and run cycle FAST.
- This course also covers how you can take the Animation you make and modify them into different variations for different characters and personalities for different projects or reels.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn animation in Maya
- Everyone who is frustrated with all the online tutorials that never really help
- Anyone who wants to have some fun!
- Students who are looking for a hassle-free way to animate a standard walk and runcycle
I have been practicing 3d animation and visual effects for 6 years now. i started formal training at the Ateneo De Naga university in Bicol Philippines. then after my 2nd year in the ateneo i stopped and taught computer graphics and design in one of our local highschools. after 5 months i got accepted and moved to Vancouver to continue at VFS (vancouver film school) and studied there for a year and a half. after that i got hired at relly rell studios as a freelance Character TD and Rendering Artist for their TV series City of hoops (city of hoops.com). its all freelance so i got to work at home back in the philippines. now im the Director of my own start up Animation Studio Puppeteer Studios and we now work on City of hoops full time as a full production staff, and various other short films in and out of the country. i have always had a passion for teaching and sharing my knowledge with others. so here i am today.