3ds Max & Vray: Advanced Arch Viz Interior Projects
What you'll learn
- Use the provided project to create a photorealistic interior rendering using advanced techniques with 3ds Max + Vray
- Learn the necessary tools, tips and tricks to make your images really stand out as professional & photorealistic.
- Model custom furniture using Polygon tools and other 3ds Max tools
- Model cloth objects using cloth simulation in Marvelous Designer
- Understand how to use all the settings of the 3ds Max Physical Camera in order to improve composition
- Achieve perfect light exposure for your renderings
- Use Vray lights, including HDRI dome lights, to create natural looking lighting to achieve photorealism
- UVW mapping for complex models
- Create custom advanced textures / materials in Photoshop and Vray to achieve photorealism
- Understand Vray settings that contribute to photorealism, speed and quality
- Experiment with atmospherics, lens flare and light bloom, all within 3ds Max / Vray to enhance your scenes
- Make your image pop with professional post-processing techniques in Photoshop
- You should have a working knowledge of 3ds Max basic tools and UI
- Basic Understanding of Vray is helpful but not completely necessary
- Basic knowledge of 3d graphics principles like modeling, lighting, textures, rendering, etc.
- This is not an entry level 3d course
Where This Course Will Take You
This course takes you beyond basic tools in 3ds Max, and into the world of high-end architectural (arch viz) imagery. You will learn the professional workflow and tools that are used in the industry to achieve stunning, photorealistic results in 3d. Industry standard tools including 3ds Max, Vray, Marvelous Designer and Photoshop are all used and demonstrated.
Follow along with the various parts of the project that are provided for you and create a professional arch viz interior by the end. Along the way you will have learned all sorts of tips and tricks, workflow techniques, and tools in advanced software packages, all while creating your own custom rendered scene to add to your portfolio.
Join Now For Lifetime Access to All Project Files and Future Updates
If you are ready to take your renderings to the next level with all the professional tools and techniques, this is the class for you. Join today and you will gain immediate, lifetime access to all course models, textures, etc., plus all the professional lectures that you need to increase your skills.
A couple of things to note:
- This course is taught by a practicing professional in the arch viz industry (12 years experience)
- The instructor has over 36,000 students and an average 4.3 rating on 9 available courses
- The course uses the latest software versions, and will be continually updated as software evolves
- The course will also be updated with additional lectures and content regarding new techniques
- 30 day money back guarantee from Udemy if the class is not what you expected
So, what are you waiting for? Join now for immediate, lifetime access to all content!
Who this course is for:
- People who have learned 3ds Max, but now want to master it with high-end architectural imagery
- Those who want to achieve photorealism
- Those who want to better understand the workflow involved with making stunning, high-end arch viz imagery
Digital Artist - 3ds Max & Photoshop
Adam has been working as a professional (and award winning) 3d artist for over 10 years, but his expertise does not stop there. He has also authored / illustrated a children's book, and created graphics for numerous mobile games. He has expert knowledge in the following programs:
Unreal Engine 4
Various other software programs and plugins
Most importantly, he has dedicated himself to lifelong learning, and he loves to teach others as well.
From the artist:
"I mostly work in the Architectural Visualization industry. This a career which I almost entirely taught myself, and have perfected over several years. In order to save you the trouble of learning the hard way, like I did, I wan't to offer my expertise to you."
Join one of Adam's courses today to benefit from his years of experience creating high-end, professional graphics.
*Follow the social links to connect with Adam on the internet. Keep up to date with the latest course discounts, and free resources available from Adam.