3ds Max & Vray: Advanced Arch Viz Interior Projects
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the provided project to create a photorealistic interior rendering using advanced techniques with 3ds Max + Vray
- Learn the necessary tools, tips and tricks to make your images really stand out as professional & photorealistic.
- Model custom furniture using Polygon tools and other 3ds Max tools
- Model cloth objects using cloth simulation in Marvelous Designer
- Understand how to use all the settings of the 3ds Max Physical Camera in order to improve composition
- Achieve perfect light exposure for your renderings
- Use Vray lights, including HDRI dome lights, to create natural looking lighting to achieve photorealism
- UVW mapping for complex models
- Create custom advanced textures / materials in Photoshop and Vray to achieve photorealism
- Understand Vray settings that contribute to photorealism, speed and quality
- Experiment with atmospherics, lens flare and light bloom, all within 3ds Max / Vray to enhance your scenes
- Make your image pop with professional post-processing techniques in Photoshop
- You should have a working knowledge of 3ds Max basic tools and UI
- Basic Understanding of Vray is helpful but not completely necessary
- Basic knowledge of 3d graphics principles like modeling, lighting, textures, rendering, etc.
- This is not an entry level 3d course
Where This Course Will Take You
This course takes you beyond basic tools in 3ds Max, and into the world of high-end architectural (arch viz) imagery. You will learn the professional workflow and tools that are used in the industry to achieve stunning, photorealistic results in 3d. Industry standard tools including 3ds Max, Vray, Marvelous Designer and Photoshop are all used and demonstrated.
Follow along with the various parts of the project that are provided for you and create a professional arch viz interior by the end. Along the way you will have learned all sorts of tips and tricks, workflow techniques, and tools in advanced software packages, all while creating your own custom rendered scene to add to your portfolio.
Join Now For Lifetime Access to All Project Files and Future Updates
If you are ready to take your renderings to the next level with all the professional tools and techniques, this is the class for you. Join today and you will gain immediate, lifetime access to all course models, textures, etc., plus all the professional lectures that you need to increase your skills.
A couple of things to note:
- This course is taught by a practicing professional in the arch viz industry (12 years experience)
- The instructor has over 36,000 students and an average 4.3 rating on 9 available courses
- The course uses the latest software versions, and will be continually updated as software evolves
- The course will also be updated with additional lectures and content regarding new techniques
- 30 day money back guarantee from Udemy if the class is not what you expected
So, what are you waiting for? Join now for immediate, lifetime access to all content!
- People who have learned 3ds Max, but now want to master it with high-end architectural imagery
- Those who want to achieve photorealism
- Those who want to better understand the workflow involved with making stunning, high-end arch viz imagery
-what level should you be at to continue in this course?
-know basic navigation of the UI in 3ds Max + Vray
-know basic 3d graphics concepts like modeling, materials, lighting, rendering
- model the basic shell of the scene
- sweep tool and edit poly tools in 3ds Max
- build the base for your interior rendering
- basic transforms, copies, etc.
-Model an organic cushion with realistic wrinkles, etc.
-Natural looking models simulated quickly and efficiently.
-Create fabric panels and sewing seams in Marvelous Designer
-Import a custom avatar and use it as a base for a more natural looking model.
-Import curtain rod as a custom avatar into Marvelous Designer.
-Sew a loop around the curtain rod
-Hang curtains from the loop
-Easily pull back the curtains with natural folds
-shrinkage and stretch settings
-when should you just purchase your models?
-is it cheap or expensive to purchase your models?
-where should you buy your models?
-Download the room model (resource file for this lecture), with all of our models added, then start adding your own entourage models to it, either by modeling your own or purchasing some around the internet.
-Use the Vray HDRI map in conjunction with a Vray Dome Light to create all the exterior light for your scene
-light the entire interior with an image based light coming from outside the room
-understand HDRI better
-learn the essential settings for HDRI lighting in 3ds Max with Vray