3ds Max + Cityscape Pro Introduction
- Intermediate knowledge of 3ds Max
- 3ds Max 2017-2021
- Vray or Corona as a render engine
Learn how to create parametric roads and pavement materials with few clicks.
Transform 2D architectural site plan to a clean, detailed 3D geometry that can be used as a solid base for your scene.
Quickly add terrain features, lakes, and snow geometry.
Learn to create a hyper-realistic grass geometry with Supergrass, which uses less memory than scattered geometry.
Who this course is for:
- Architects and 3D artists
- 00:41Course Overview - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
- 03:52Getting Started - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
- 29:14Curbed Areas - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
- 11:36Modify Surface - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
- 06:36Supergrass - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
- 29:23Road Texture - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
- 11:23Snow Geometry - Introduction to Cityscape Pro
Hi! My name is Sandro. I'm a 3D Artist with over 10 years of work experience in Leading Architectural Visualization companies in Canada. My goal is to share my experience and help 3D artists and architects make their workflow more efficient. If you have any questions about the courses, do not hesitate to reach out!