3ds max and V-ray for architect. Advanced 3d visualisation
What you'll learn
- Make photorealistic exterior renders
- Become professional 3d visualizer
- will be a professional 3ds max and vray user
- Have basic skills in 3ds max and vray. You can get it in my basic training on udemy
This course is going to help you to gain the skill of photorealistic 3d visualization in 3ds Max and V-ray. You’ll learn all the secrets of photorealistic rendering, complex Vray materials and correct postprocessing in Photoshop. You’ll be able to make some special schticks that will speed up your work in several times.
If you’re a beginner in this business, this training will give you a quick start in the profession. It will take you about one month to become able to make professional renders, which are indistinguishable from photos.
If you already work in 3ds max, in this course you’ll learn some special tricks with lighting and render settings, which are going to improve the quality of your renders.
If you still don’t know, what you are going to do, this is a good chance to become an experienced 3d artist. Today this profession is in great demand and the market of the architectural 3d visualization needs good specialists.
This course covers the topics of:
- Settings of composite Vray materials
- 3 lighting types in exterior visualsiation
- Correct work with the scene
- Frame composition in exterior
- Exterior visualsiation triks
After training you will be able to:
- Work at any visualization studio.
- Be a successful Vip Client oriented Freelancer.
- Up your project level.
- Make your clients fall in love with your projects.
- Your projects will be displayed at the most prestigious 3D galleries.
- Make photorealistic images equal to those of the author
- Render very quickly.
- Make a high quality Afterwork.
- Professionally work with model bases.
Who this course is for:
- Interior designers
- landscape architects
- 3d artists
- Architectural Students
- SketchUp users looking to advance their skill set
- Current 3ds Max users who want to learn how to work with Vray
- People, who are interasting 3d
Architect and 3d visualizer. TimeDigital CEO
5 years of experience in 3ds max
Made more than 200 projects and 3d images
in 2013 founded the project on online education for architects and designers
In 2012 Wrote a step by step guide to architectural visualization in 3ds max and Vray
More than 500 students have been coaching.
23 students opened his own studios after personal training
More than 40 % оf students have publications on top European 3d gallerys
Have a master degree in architecture